Together is better

This was requested by @Stitchslays101 I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE IT

Your hand rummaged inside your coat pocket the key jingling in the deep crevice. Finally grabbing the metal key you place it inside the keyhole. Before the door could be opened you heard a noise. Confused you wait, your heart pounding at the thought of an intruder but this was no intruder. Soft moans could be heard from behind the door. Anger bubbled up inside your chest as you quickly pushed open the door. Your eyes met a sight you wished they hadn't.

A particularly skinny woman with long flowing auburn hair and nothing on except her black lace lingerie had Conor pushed against the wall his hands secured around her waist, The strong smell of whiskey lingered in the apartment. The woman was roughly kissing his neck in total control of him. You watched not knowing what to say. Conor moaned into her neck you could she how aroused he was getting... thats when you snapped. 

Glass shattered on the ground, leaving fragments over the wooden interior. The woman squealed and jumped of him. Green eyes met you own as you hissed "get out" Scared she quickly grabbed her things, slamming the door behind her. Silence filled the room till you screamed, "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT" your face burning in anger.

Conor tried to walk over to you but you shoved him away, "DON'T TOUCH ME" you cried throwing your bag at him. Catching it he gently placed it on the floor. "I'm so sorry Piper" he sounded genuinely upset and sorry but you didn't give a damn. "Your sorry" you said your voice lower this time, he nodded "bullshit" you hissed walking over to him. 

"I'm telling you the truth" he said grabbing your arm as you walked past him. Shrugging him of you laughed before saying "Is that why you fucking some random woman" he went silent. 

"YOUR AN ASSHOLE" You screamed tears leaving your eyes. "OH MY GOD I'M SORRY JESUS" He yelled back, you snorted screaming back "YEAH I'M SO SORRY THAT I RUINED YOUR LITTLE SESH OF FUCKING HER" 

"STOP BEING A BITCH"

"STOP BEING A CHEATING PRICK" You resorted in saying. 

"MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE HERE MORE PIPER GOD" Conor bellowed as you began collecting your things.

"MAYBE??? i have been here"you said in a low tone, "I've always been here for you but guess what i'm DONE"

Conor's face contorted from anger to fear, "what" he spluttered. Your heart shattered even more that it already was as you wiped a couple tears away before saying, "we're over" promptly shutting the door in his face. 

'PIPER" He yelled opening the door and chasing you down the hall, "please please don't go" his voice cracked but at this point you didn't care. "I'm sorry i wasn't good enough for you Con" 

That was the last thing you said to him. It had been a month since your breakup and you felt horrible. Your hair was matted and knotty, work was a pain and you used to love it. Sitting in a small coffee shop you heard a small ping from the phone resting in your coat. Pulling it out you saw the name tag of Jacky Boi, you smiled at the name wishing you stayed close with Jack, but it was just to awkward.

Hey, Pip

hi

Can you come over tonight?

Frownig you texted back

I'm not sure who's coming over?  

No one just me you and stranger things?

Thinking about the thought of chilling with one of your best mates sounded nice to you quickly replied back with. 

Well I cant say no to a bit of Winona Ryder can I?

AWESOME COME OVER BOI

Grinning you left the coffee house to head over to Jacks since it was already getting dark. Reaching his apartment complex you buzzed the button, his voice echoed throughout the inter-com. As the door opened you walked in, a cacoon of warmth surrounded you as the evaluator opened and you stepped inside. 

Jack's apartment came into your eye-line. Knocking you smiled the biggest smile you had done in the past month as Jack pulled you into a massive hug, his blond hair ticking your nose as you pulled away. You both sat on the couch, you could see that the bathroom light was on from underneath the door, "Hey Jack is there someone in there?" you asked looking at Jack who was looking rather nervous.

You didn't know why until he walked out, Conor made eye contact with you, he looked rough, his hair was no longer bouncy and bright, his ocean blue eyes, were now the colour of dirty lake water and his skin looked creamy and pale. Hollowed and frail he didn't speak to you, he didn't have a chance to as you got up and stormed out. "Piper don't do this" Jack pleaded grabbing your arm. "I can't Jack" you sobbed looking down at your interlinked fingers. 

"Talk to him please" Jack whispered.

Sighing you walked back into the living room where Conor was uncomfortably sitting. Jack didn't follow you. "Hey" you mumbled sitting next to him.

"You don't have to" You cut his sentence of by saying, "Sorry"

Puzzled he shook his head, "She's a prick that girl, got me smashed and then" you silenced him again saying "I forgive you"

Conor smiled, you grabbed his shaky hand and scooched closer to him.

Suddenly his lips were on yours, Your hand cupped his jaw and your fingers tangled and weaved into his baby hairs on the back of his neck.

"Second chance... don't fuck it up" You whispered into his lips.

"I would never"

THIS WAS SO BAD I'M SCREAMING