Horror films

I have nothing better to do then write more imagines hahaha my life tho.

You sat on the couch your blanket covering half of your face with the sheet. It was a Friday night and you were watching a movie on your own because Connor was busy filming a collaboration with Joe and Jack. You had decided that you were a hard nut this fine evening by watching light out in the pitch black. "FUCKIN TURN THE LIGHT ON WHAT ARE YOU DOING" you screamed at the tv throwing  pieces of popcorn at the tv. "Omg" you whispered as the sound on the film slowed and you grasped onto the blanket tightly. "Con.." you went to say, but then realising he wasn't there. A sadness flooded over you. A jump scare suddenly happened and you screamed like a little girl your chest pounding.

Hiding under the covers you listened to the film, then you felt something on your shoulder. You froze the covers then ripped of your body and you yelled out in fear as someone jumped onto the couch. "CONOR YOU LITTLE SHIT" you yelled between laughs. He wiggled his eyes brows and smiled his nose crinkling up. "Hey babes" he said hugging you his breath on your neck.

You jumped as the movie jolted in sound. Conor laughed into your neck before looking up at you. His body was leaned tightly against your his arm lazily draped over your stomach. His legs were tangled up into Yours and his smug face was buried into your neck. "Scared" he mumbled, looking into your eyes. "Terrified" you whispered. "I'll protect you" he said sitting you up and wrapping his arms around you. You nuzzled your head into his chest. His fingers played with your head. The movie slowly prolonged before ending.

The room was silent. You swivelled round wrapping your legs around Conor's waist. He looked up at you a sweet smile spread across his face. You lent down closer to his lips before stopping, "scary film" you mumbled. He nodded biting his lip.

You brushed you lips gently above his. "Don't be a tease" he groaned placing his hands on your hips. You giggled placing your hands on his chest, biting your lip. His leg began to softly bounce, you knew it was irritating him. "What's up" you whispered, he let out a small moan. You let out a laugh. "Your horrible" he joked you could feel his heart rapidly beating. Moving closer you placed your hands in his hair ruffling the brown curls softly.

"Babe" he moaned, trying to hold in the urge to just kiss you. He rested his head on the back on the couch, his leg furiously bouncing up and down, he let out another moan. "This is to fun" you giggled. "I hate you" he said his hands becoming clammy. You bounced on his lap making him Tip his head forward "your a terrible human" a grin on his face though. "Can't take it Mr Maynard?" You asked slowly moving of him, he grabbed your wrist and pulled you back on his lap. Nodding, you stared at him, "you know..." you went to say.

Suddenly he grabbed the back of your head. His fingers tangled in your soft hair. Your lips smashed together and he pushed you down in the couch, his body on top of you. Picking your legs up you kept them wrapped round his waist. He peppered your neck with kisses and ran his hands down your back and you leaned upwards, your hands cupping his face. "God I love you" he moaned through the heated kissing session. You smiled and said "love you to"

Picking you up, with your legs still wrapped around him he carried you to your bedrooms flopping you on you bed. He ripped his shirt of "damn son you've been working out" you said, he laughed at your cuteness and squeezed your hips gently.

He pulled away for a short moment looking at you "how haven't I written a song about you yet" he whispered. You leaned forward and kissed him gently on his soft lips. "Guess you'll have to start tomorrow" you grinned. He smirked before pushing you back down on the bed.

Okay I really fuckin liked this one it was kinda SMUTTY at the end but it's all good xx
Also this took ages to write so please read it