Cheat

I'm on a plane so I thought I'd write a chapter it's gonna be long and kinda weird but yanno YOLO! (Again this is with Davids group of friends)
I'm so sorry XD

You sat in your living room, Conor had gone back to England for a month and to be honest you were getting lonely. Clicking next episode for the tenth time on Riverdale you huffed and pulled out your phone texting Conor.

Y/N- Babbbyyyyy I miss youuu
Con- MISS YOU TO WOMAN
Y/N- can we call?
Con- sorry I can't me and Jack have got to do some business calls :(
Y/N- it's okayyyyy :)

Chucking your phone down on the couch you sighed and resumed watching the show. Twenty minutes passed and suddenly your phone started to ring. Getting exited you grabbed your phone but to your dissatisfaction it wasn't Conor. The screen instead read "✨Heath✨" picking up you mumbled "hey" into the speaker.

"What's up" he said his voice raspy.
"Nothing just missing Conor" you said sniffling trying not to cry.
"Don't cryyyy baby gurrlll" he said.
Grinning you wiped your eyes and quietly replied "can I come to your and Zane's place" even though you couldn't see him you knew he was smiling. "Yeah sure" he said. Hanging up you left the house in a hurry before walking over to his place.

The cars swept passed you and rain began to pour down from the grey sky. Your hair was stuck to your face and your top began to stick to your soft skin. Ringing the bell from out side you soon got buzzed in. Warm air brushed past you as you got in the elevator and pressed the floor number.

Walking down the corridor to Heaths apartment you kicked the mat over grabbing the spare key and opening the door. "Hello" you called out shutting the front door. Suddenly you were engulfed in a hug and spun around the room. "HEATH" you yelled your hands pressed down on his shoulders as he held you up. "Sorry" he said grinning. Gently placing you down on the floor, you grinned at him. Suddenly your phone buzzed again. Your stomach dropped. It was a text from Jack:

Jack- Y/N...
Y/N- hey how's the meetings going
Jack- I'm so sorry
Y/N- what's going on??

You sat down on the couch whilst Heath called for some Pizza.

Jack- "sent picture" dude it was so...
Y/N- ...

You didn't know what to type, didn't know what to say or do. The picture was of Conor and some girl, you didn't know. A tear slipped from your E/C eyes down your cheeks. Dropping your phone you quickly went into the bathroom.

Not only two seconds later you heard a knock on the door. Padding your face with tissue you opened the door. Heath had the phone in his hand, his eyes moved to yours as soon as he looked at you, you burst into tears.

Pulling you into a hug, you nestled your head into the crook of his neck. "Shh it's okay" he whispered into the top of your head. You both stood there for a few minutes, swaying back and forth. Soon enough you pulled away looking up at him. Before you could even think, he cupped your cheeks and gave you a kiss, to your surprise you kissed back, wrapping your arms around his waist. Pulling away he whispered "stupid fuck shouldn't have cheated" you gave a weak smile and kissed him again.

Sorry bout that wasn't really about Conor but I wanted to do one where he cheated.