"you sure'

In the mood for a bit of smut/fluff so if your not into that feel free to skip :)

Laying on your stomach the light liquefied through the curtains, you sat in a comfortable silence as you scrolled through your feed letting out a couple chuckles as you read a funny post. Conor however was not so content as every so often would place his hand on the small of your back, not in the mood for his antics you would push his hand away, fidgeting and rolling onto your back you held your phone in the air. 

He rested his head on your lower stomach, tracing his finger over your soft skin, he kept  fidgeting his lips pouted and hair tousled. Suddenly you felt his lips on your skin, his touch burning your skin with passion, you didn't want to give him the satisfaction of him winning you over though. "Baby", he whispered his voice wavering as he clambered onto your lap. Body elevated so slightly so he didn't crush you. "mmm" you said chucking your phone to the side. His hand ran up your arms leaving the skin covered in goosebumps and a tingling sensation.

Your breathing began to hitch as you watched him stare at your body a smirk plastered on his face, Lips parted slightly and hands brushing up and down your arms and now thighs. Sitting up so you could face him, Conor sat in your lap fully knowing it wouldn't hurt you. Nuzzling his head into the crook of your neck he inhaled your perfume, arms folded around your waist, hands gently pulling your shirt over your head, leaving the curls on your head out of place but still perfect. 

Damp lips pressed against your neck and you pressed your hands on his chest holding the fabric shirt. Traveling up behind your ear you felt his breath vibrating against the skin making you shiver and pull him closer. Bushing stands of hair out of your face he cupped your cheeks and pressed his lips onto yours, teeth biting at your own plump lips. Letting out a gasp as his cold hand returned to your skin, the other hand unbutton your jeans and then smoothly pushed you back onto the bed. 

Laughing you mumbled "Don't suppose you have a condom?" Groaning he shook his head and collapsed onto your chest, head just under your bra. Cussing under his breath he kissed your stomach. Resting on his chin he looked at you, puppy dog eyes and all. "Do you have one", he asked hopefully, you shook your head giggling at his tension that he was quite clearing holding in by tightly squeezing the blanket sheets. "Just helpful i'm on the pill" his head shot up. 

"Fucking hell Y/N" He groaned crawling up to your face smashing his lip onto yours, moulding into his body you felt him place his hands on your hips as he grinds up against you, wrapping one arm around his neck you used the other to pull down his tracksuit bottoms, exposing him to just his underwear. Hooking his pinkie around your pants he gently pulled them down. You waited a bit longer to do the same to him, by wrapping your legs around his waist so he couldn't physically pull down his underwear. Biting his neck and nibbling his ear you felt his erection get bigger and you finally allowed him to drop his pants.

"You sure" he asked nervously, you'd never done it without protection before so the thought was daunting, "yes" you moaned. Slowly he lined up and entered, the air in your throat seemed to clog making you gasp for air as he pushed in further. Slowly as if though gasping for oxygen you let out little pants, Conor held onto the head rest behind your head, his knuckles turning white as he thrusted back and forth. 

"Con.. I..." you Gasped as he squeezed your hips trying to move faster. The knot in your lower abdomen became tight. Wrapping your legs around his waist you felt every part as he let out a moan, "Y/N..i'm really" you silenced him with a kiss biting on his lip and pulling away as you squeezed your thighs making him grunt, Suddenly the feeling in your gut began to hurt and you felt your legs become weak and limp. 

Hitting your G-spot you cried out his name one final time before climaxing, Feeling him do the same was the oddest feeling since you didn't have a condom. Resting his head on your forehead he closed his eyes before kissing the tip of your nose. 

That was Graphic as fuck sorry bout that, you can imagine smut if you want like the setting.