Sniffles and cuddles

Okay so I'm serously thinking of doing a Jack Maynard imagine book because this is going quite well and I feel like Jack needs a little bit of love yanno? But anyway this is what you do when Conor's ill.

It was late at night when he woke up around 3:20. The wind was howling outside and you were snuggled in you and Conor's bed, the warm sheets covering you from head to toe, keeping you warm. Then you heard his slowly get up and run to the bathroom. You heard him vomit before you shot up out of bed. Rubbing your eyes you walked to the bathroom. "Hey Con you okay?" You asked knocking on the bathroom door.

When he didn't awnwer you just walked in. He was sitting on the floor, quickly running over to him you knelt down and rubbed his back "get it all up" when he finished getting sick he lent back and dug his head into your chest as you ran your fingers through his hair and felt his forehead. "Fuckin hell your really sweaty Con" you said a trace of painc in your voice. Carefully cupping your hands under his chin you looked at him, he didn't look great to be honest. The warm vibe that usually came from him was now replaced with a eerie cold one. "Come on smol bean" you joked to witch he chuckled weakly.

Helping him up you lead him back to bed, sitting on the edge of the bed his eyes slowly opened and closed. You carefully pulled his sticky shirt of, he groaned grabbing your hand "sleep" he muttered still holding your hand. Before pulling you into bed next to him.

Nuzzling into your chest you played with his hair as he slowly drifted of to sleep. His hand was still wrapped around your hand and every so often he would try and get even closer to you placing his free arm over your stomach. As you were quite paranoid about the whole idea of Conor being ill you just stayed awake running you hands through his brown messy hair. "Love you"  he said in his sleep, squeezing your hand. "Love you to"

Wow that was short don't worry though because I will update soon and also I'm kinda winging it but imma start a Jack imagine book. Xoxo