Rain pt 2

Someone asked for this so i'm going to do it, don't worry i will be trying to do more updates and requests soon!!

The rain was still pissing it down outside, the roads like rivers and cars like fish driving through the busy city. You were snuggled into the soft blanket burrito, The sound of Harry Potter was still playing in the other room. Conor's warm hands were wrapped around your waist, his fingers grazed the soft skin gently, making you shiver. Placing a kiss on the drape of your neck you grinned as both your legs tangled together.

The heat escaping from Conor's lips made the hairs on the back of your neck stand up and his smooth lips brushed against your skin. Shuffling slightly you felt his grip tighten on your hips, "don't go" Conor whispered, his eyes were still shut and a trace of sadness laced in his voice. "But i'm thirsty" you teased propping yourself up on one elbow, whilst looking at Conor, who looked up back at you. "Drink later cuddle now" he said pulling your arm down so you fell and landed on his bare chest. "Conor" you squeaked as he began ticking you and giving you hundreds of small kisses on your face and arms. 

However you pulled away and slipped out of bed, "Y/N WOMAN DON'T LEAVE MOI" He pleaded, you let out a laugh and couldn't help but swoon at the way Conor looked at you. The way his lips parted into a smile and how his eyes were drawn to each of your features. He followed you out into the living room (witch had the kitchen in it) you poured yourself a glass of water. Looking over your shoulder you caught Conor staring at you again. He was biting his lip and soon he was right in front of you. Brushing a strand of stray hair out from your face and behind your ear, he cupped the side of your face and placed a kiss on your lips.

"Come back to bed" He whispered holding your hands inbetween his and swaying slightly. You shrugged teasing him. Sighing he swept you up into his arms. Letting out a yelp you hit his back "put me down oh my god Con" you felt the bed under your back, you let out a shrill yelp as he pounced on-top of you, Placing kisses down your jaw and onto your collar bone. You cupped his cheeks and he hovered over you. Your skin moving against his. Wrapping your legs around his waist you pulled up so your faces were inches apart. His heart was racing and you could feel the fast thumps being vibrated onto your own skin.

The smell of the rain reminded you of the previous encounter that had only happened an hour ago. His plump lips landed on yours. your hands found themselves in his hair, rummaging though his brown curls. His lips tasted of chocolate and the smell of rain emitted through the cracked open window. Pressing you down into the bed you felt his hand tuck under your lower back as he lifted you slightly, resting his forehead on yours. "round two" he asked. "your on" you whispered kissing him roughly.

I hope you liked that part two requests are still open my dudes 

ALSO PLEASE CHECK OUT @bailey_boo23