Stressed

Requested by XxSlurpeexX  cheers for the idea!!

"Hey come round i wanna make a video but Conor's being moody" a text popped up from Jack Responding you quickly left your apartment and headed over to the boys house. Unlocking the front door you rushed in yelling 'BOO" At Jack who screamed like a girl. Laughing at him as he rolled around on the ground clutching his chest. "shut up!!" you heard Conor yell from his room. Snickering even more you and Jack proceeded to film for a couple of hours before finishing up around 7:30. "Jackkkkk" you moaned grabbing his jumper, "i'm hungry go get Nando's for meeeee" you winged giving him puppy dog eyes. Groaning he said "fine only cuz you helped me film" then he left.

Sitting on your phone you hadn't even realised that you'd ignored Conor all the time you'd been there. Jumping up you ran to his room opening the door. You were about to say hello when you saw your boyfriend resting his head in his hands, an avalanche of papers with his songs on them in diffrent orders and contracts for shows, recording dates and release dates. "Con" you said slowly wondering if he was okay. He ignored you. Furrowing your brow you walked into the pig sty that was his room. The bed was messy and dirty jumpers and jeans were laying around the room.

Placing your hand on his shoulder you gave him a small nudge. "Conor" you said again. Shrugging you of, you felt a pang of sadness wash over you. "Conor please talk to me" you asked you voice low and hushed. He grunted, Losing your temper you grabbed his swivel chair spinning it around making eye contact with him. Scowling at you he pushed you away, "what the fuck" you said trying not to raise your voice. Scratching the back of his neck he got up trying to get to the bedroom door, you got there first. "whats the matter" you anger ebbing slightly, as you saw his face.

He looked tired, black rings and bloodshot eyes met yours. "Go away" he said, his voice cracking. "No" you snapped stopping his hand from the doorknob. "fucks sake Y/N move" he yelled, again pushing you out of the way. "whats wrong" you demanded.

"Nothing" he said. grabbing a glass of water from the kitchen. "bullshit" you said. He glared at you, "go home" he said, you shook your head. "FUCK OF" He yelled. Your temper got the better of you again as you screamed back "FUCKING TELL ME WHATS WRONG I CARE YOU KNOW"

"IM STRESSED FUCKING HELL THERE" He bellowed back smashing the glass as he slammed it down on the counter. "why" you said your voice lowered. Pulling at his hair he tried to storm past you, grabbing his arm he, again, tried to push you away but your hand was gripped firm against his bicep. "Conor" you whispered.

Head bent down his muscles relaxing and the sun slowly dispersing through the room. "This album" he finally mumbled. Letting go of his arm you looked at him confused "what" you asked.

"its not gonna do well and the contract for the tour is so fucked, my manager is freaking out because the order of the songs on the track are wrong, and.. and" his words spilled out into the room. Cupping his cheeks you felt his body shake, his eyes burned into yours. "and maybe i don't deserve you" he whispered the last part.

dropping your hands from his face, you looked at him awestruck, "But...what did i.. i" your words slurred as your eyes brimmed with salty tears, "No Y/N its not you... your great but i just i cant make you happy because this album its.. well i need to finish it and" but before he could finsih you slammed your hands into his chest. "You prick" your eyes leaked like broken taps.

"IF YOU WERE UNHAPPY CON WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME" your face was red. "I DIDN'T THINK YOU'D CARE" He suddenly screamed his eyes also watering. "YOU DIDN'T THINK I'D CARE ABOUT MY BOYFRIEND" You asked "NO I DIDN'T YOUR ALWAYS WITH JACK ANYWAY"

"SO WHAT HE'S MY FREIND AND YOUR BROTHER GOD CONOR" You yelled pacing around his apartment, following you he said "BULLSHIT YOUR ALWAY FLIRTING" You could feel his voice cracking and the look on his face made your heart break, but you didn't care then, "WELL MAYBE I PICKED THE WRONG FUCKING MAYNARD" the room fell deadly silent. The only sound came from the sound of your breathing.

Conor stared at you tears spilling from his blue eyes. Then he turned around and left, you heard the front door slam...

CONOR POV

I walked further down the hallway of my apartment block before i slumped on the ground my head resting between my knees, i didn't usally cry about things but her words still rung out like a bell, "MAYBE I PICKED THE WRONG MAYNARD" The more i thought of her the more i cried. suddenly the door to my apartment opened and she walked out. Even though she was crying she was still pretty, the way her hair fell across her shoulders. We made eye contact, she looked so sad. I thought she was gonna keep walking but she sat on the other side of the hallway and pulled her phone out.

Beep. My phone buzzed looking down at it i saw a text.

"i don't love Jack"

"why i wouldn't blame you if you did" a text shot back quickly

"i don't love Jack cuz he's not you" i looked up at her, small tear trails were still on her face.

"I'm sorry"

"I'm sorry"

i didn't notice the tear marks on my phone, i didn't notice that i'd left it on the floor, i didn't notice that i'd gotten up or even noticed that i had started walking. I only noticed her...

We stood only a few centimeters apart, her eyes glinted of the light from above us. I moved closer. Tears stained her cheeks and the sound of the tv from my neighbour was the only noise that could be heard.

"I only wanted to help" she whispered, she sounded so scared and helpless and my hands went to hers squeezing them "I shouldn't of snapped" she snorted witch made me smile a bit, "if your worried about something Con" her facial expression returning to sadness, " tell me"

All I could do was hug her, holding her body close to my chest mumbling "I know" into the top of her head.

Sorry the end was a bit shit but I really didn't know how to end it.