Drunk

HOLY SHIT 1K THANK YOU. I've just gotten home from the hospital so I thought I'd write a IMAGINE for you.
WARNING: SLIGHT SMUT

Stumbling back into yours and Conor's apartment, he let out a laugh nearly topping over and landing on the floor. You'd both had a amazing night at Zoe's makeup launch and to say you were a tad drunk was an understatement. His hair was tousled as usual and your hair was a bundle of curls. . You grinned at him cupping his cheeks and singing "I LOVE YOU" he laughed saying it back even louder.

As you kicked of your high heels and thrown your clutch on the ground you spun around to see Conor eyeing you up. "Damn" he mumbled biting his lip,  giving him a cheeky wink you wobbled over to him wrapping your arms around his shoulders and kissing his soft lips.

Suddenly he lifted you up feeling the kiss, your legs wrapped around his waist as he pressed you up against a wall and left kisses down your neck and collar bone. You felt him begin to get flustered as he moaned and begged for the.. well you know.

You lifted his head up cupping his jaw "go on then Mr Maynard" he raised is eyebrow "give me your best shot" he grinned taking you to the bedroom. He was gentle but passionate as you let out a final gasp, clutching his shoulders your fingers clawed on his back.

He stopped not moving "Y/N?" He asked panting looking directly at you. You kissed him again trying not to let out another moan "Yeah" he shifted forward making you groan. "Love you" you ruffled his hair as he flopped beside you.

Resting your head on his chest you giggled "fair dos to you Maynard, that was good" he chuckled intertwining his fingers with yours before you drifted of to sleep.

Hope you enjoyed I will be starting a Jack Maynard book so look out for that soon.