22

{ Taehyung's POV}

I was holding my son in my arms. I looked at him, he is just as me. " Tae what are we going to name our son?" Ara asked me and smiled at me.

" I was thinking about taekwon." I said and gave her the baby. " that's a perfect name for our son." She said while caressing Taekwon's cheek with her thumb.

" I can't believe our son in here." I said while watching my wife and son. " me too honey. Now I have my handsome son in my arms. I waited for so long to hold him and when he is here." She said and kissed taekwon's cheek.

" Me too yobo. Now no one can bother us." I said and forgot everything around us. Joy is far away from us, she left. I told her to not come near my family or she will get arrested.

As the pussy she is, she left Seoul and went to America. And now she is finally marrying someone else. I finally have my wife back and no more cheating.

I love her and only her. Now that my son is here, I am going to protect them in any cost. They are my world.

{Ara's POV}

I looked at my son. He looks like when taehyung was a baby. I can't believe I am mother.

At first I thought everything was going to waste but it didn't at the end. I forgave my husband and we had a beautiful baby.

Life is a bitch sometimes

But

Everything turns great at the end.

~5 YEARS AFTER~

" TAEKWON!" I yelled at and taekwon running down to the kitchen. I giggled at my 5 year old son.

" Yes Eomma?" He said and sat down. " Dinner is ready." I said and flashed a smile at taekwon.

" yobo!" Taehyung back hugged and kissed my neck. " Yes honey?" I said and he smirked at me.

" I want to have another baby." He said and turned around. I was shocked but I didn't really think about having a another baby.

" I want a baby sister!" Taekwon said and jumped off the chair he was sitting on, to come and hug me.

" Taek-" " Please Eomma." He said and pouted at me. " Fine..but taekwon go eat." I said and pointed at his plate with food.

" Babe...get ready for tonight. It's been so long since we did 'it'." He whispered in my ear.

I felt my cheeks burning up and my breath hitched. he put his hands on my waist. He pushed my body closer to his. Then He Pressed his crotch against my ass.

" I am already hard babe." He whispered in my ear. I pushed him off, and looked at him. " wait taehyung. Taekwon is here." I said and pointed my index finger at him.

So much happened in the past years. I always asked myself a question.

What is love?

Now I am can finally answer that question.

The End

——————-

edited~

Hey guys! This is the end of this book. I hope you guys liked this book. I worked so hard on this book.

Thank you Guys for Having time to Checking out this book.

I love you guys.

❤️