14

{ Taehyung's pov}

Ara walked out the office and I looked at joy. " Joy what the fuck!" I said and she flinched.

" taehyung I love you and only you!" She said and she slammed her lips onto my mine but I pushed her away.

" No joy! I don't love you! I don't want to see you anymore! You are not pregnant you fucking liar!" I said and she smirked.

" I don't care taehyung I love you and you will be mine and only mine. I not pregnant so, I don't want one." She said and winked at me and left the room.

{ Ara's POV}

" shhh noona." Jungkook said and patted my back. I couldn't stop crying, it hurts me. Taehyung is better off without me.

"Noona stop crying." He says to me and I looked up at him. " I-i c-can't." I said and sodded again.

He started singing and his voice is so angelic.

He was still singing but my eyes started to close slowly. Without realizing I fell asleep in jungkook's arms.

{Taehyung's POV}

My heart is aching so much and my tears couldn't stop falling down my face. I touch -ed the side of my bed and memories come back to me.

I remember having her by my side and me caressing her cheek. I did a big mistake and she is away from me and she is pregnant with my baby.

I want her back. I fucking have to get her back and this time I will not make a mistake.

I have to find her before someone takes her away from me.

—————-
edited~

I am sorry if it's a short chapter but I am very busy.