17

{Taehyung's POV}

I am going to pick up Ara and she is going to come back to the home. I don't want to hurt her or do anything to her.

I will show her that I do love her. I got into my car and started driving to Ara's house.

~~

I knocked on the door and Ara opened the door. " Hey Ara." I said with a smile on my face. " Hey." She said in a cold tone.

" Are you done packing your things?" I asked her and she nodded her head. I grabbed her things and put them in the trunk and the back seats.

" Taehyung I have to do something first." I looked at her and she walked to the house that was next to her.

She knocked on the door and a young man opened the door. Ara started to talk to the boy.

Then I saw her hug him and the young man hugged her back. I felt my blood boil, then I saw a girl hug Ara. Then she waved goodbye to them.

" I am ready to go." She said and got into the car. I sighed in relief and walked to the other side of the car and got in.

~~~

{ Ara's POV}
I looked at window and I was staring at the trees, houses and the bright green grass. I rubbed my belly with my thumb.

I didn't speak a word with taehyung. We were quiet the whole ride. I felt something on my belly.

I looked down to see taehyung'a hand. I was going to push his hand away but I didn't. My heart fluttered but I shook my head and looked back to the window.

My eyes felt heavy and then I slowly closed my eyes.

{Taehyung's POV}

" Ara we are arriv-" I stopped speaking with I saw Ara sleeping calmly. I stared at her face.

Her beautiful plump lips and beautiful jawline. I looked at her baby bump. I placed my hand on her belly.

" I am sorry baby for hurting your mother's heart. But, I will gain her trust back. I promise." I said and I got out the car and walked to her side of the car.

I opened the door and I carefully lifted her out the car. I walked in the house and I laid her down on my room's bed.

I walked back to the car to get her things out.

~~few minutes~~

I finished fixing her things and I quickly went to check on her. And she was still sleeping calmly.

I walked closer to her. I stared at her beautiful. How could I be rude and cold towards her.

Why would I cheat on her? What the fuck was wrong with you Taehyung? I hate myself for doing that to you Ara.

I laid next to her and I put on my arm around her waist. I pulled myself closer to her body.

I closed my eyes and I felt calm. My heat flutters when I touch her. My heart beats for you Ara.

And only for you.

——————

edited~

Sorry for not editing for a few days but I was going to things in life but I am back.

This chapter is boring but I am trying here.

What do you think about this chapter?

Vote and comment.

❤️