9

{ Ara's POV}

My eyes slowly fluttered open. I started to move but I felt pain on my lower body. I looked to my side and taehyung wasn't there.

I got up slowly due by the pain on my lower body. I noticed That was still naked, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body.

I went to the bathroom, I looked in the mirror, I looked at the neck. I have hickeys on my neck. I touched my neck and the scenes started to replay in my mind.

I smiled and blushed remembering what happened yesterday. I decided to took a shower.

~~~

I was chilling looking in my phone. I walked to see what to do because I am fucking bored as fuck.

I got up from my bed and started to think where to go. " how about I go visit my mother-in-law and my father-in-law." I said to myself.

Never mind I will just call T- my thought was cut off when my phone started ringing.

I looked at my phone screen and the is said ' Taehyung😍💍'. I answered the call from taehyung.

Ara:
" hello taehyung?"

              Taehyung 😍💍:
" put on a  beautiful dress and we are going have date ok."

Ara:
" ok I see you later. I love you."

         Taehyung 😍💍:
" ok see you later . I-I ok bye."

He said and hung up the call. I ran to my dresser and started to find a dress. I found this long silky gold rose dress. The dress had a cut in the left side on my leg.

 The dress had a cut in the left side on my leg

Then I found sliver high heels that were 5 inches

Then I found sliver high heels that were 5 inches. I curled my hair and I put a little bit of makeup.

I was waiting for taehyung to call me. I smiled of the thought seeing me and being amazed.

I was thinking when my phone started to ring. I looked at the call I'd and it was taehyung.

Ara:
" yes taehyung?"

Taehyung😍💍:
" Ara i am outside."

Taehyung said and I grabbed my thing and walked outside the house. I saw taehyung's car in front of me.

Taehyung stepped out the car and looked at me up and down. " you look beautiful Ara." He said and he opened the door for me.

" thanks." I said and blushed while I stepped in the car.

~~few minutes after~~

We were in this fancy restaurant. I smiled at taehyung and he smiled back at me.

" how was your day?" I asked him and looked at me. " today was ok and you?" He asked me.

" it was boring but now it's not." I said and smiled at him. " can you wait here I am going to go to the restroom." He said and nodded at him.

{Taehyung's POV}

I was washing my hands while my phone started to ring. I took out it put my pocket. I looked at the phone's screen and I looked at The Id, It was Joy.

Taehyung:
" Hello joy?" 

Joy:
" t-taehyung please c-come to the office."

Joy said and she sounded like she was crying. I said ok to her and I hung up the phone. I walked through the back door of the restaurant.

And I drove to the company, I ran into the company and went straight to the office. " Joy are you ok?" I asked and I saw her back facing me.

She turned around and looked at me. " babe come here." She said and patted the chair. I get closer to her and I see that she didn't look like she was crying.

" Joy?" I said in a serious tone. " what babe I just missed you." She said and pushed me down to a chair and then she sat on my lap.

" baby girl just wants to have fun with daddy." She said, she sat on top on my crotch. Then she started to grind on my crotch.

————————-