19

{Ara's POV}

5 months after~

I can't believe I am 5 moths pregnant. Today I get to know what I am having. Me and taehyung are great now.

Taehyung stroking my baby dump and kissed it. " today me and mommy are going know what you are." He spoke to my baby dump.

I got ready for a appointment I have today. I changed my clothes in a white tee, jeans, and pink sneakers.

 I changed my clothes in a white tee, jeans, and pink sneakers

{the baby bump is much smaller}

I smiled at taehyung. " I am ready let's go!" I said and I dragged him to the car. I sat on the car and I tapped my finger on my thighs.

" I am so excited babe!" Taehyung said and I smiled at him. " I am excited to know what I am going to have!" I said and smiled at my baby bump.

~~ a hour after~~

I am getting my ultrasound. The doctor put on this gel that was cold, on my stomach.

The looked to the screen. I saw my baby! He or she is big but why is my stomach very small?

I held taehyung's hand and I looked at him. His eyes were shining and his was focused on the screen.

I smiled at his face. I felt my baby move and i turned back to look at the doctor, who was looking at the screen too.

" Mr & Mrs kim your baby is healthy and strong. I will print out some pictures from the ultrasound." She said and I nodded.

" wait! It the baby a girl or boy?" I asked and she took away the device from my baby bump.

" well I was going to show you in the pictures but if you really want to know. Then well Mr & Mrs kim you two are having a.................boy." She said and taehyung was shocked.

My tears started to stream down my cheeks. Taehyung wiped my tears and kissed my lips.

" we are having a boy." He said and showed his rectangular smile. " Congratulations!" The Doctor said and I smiled.

" you can wipe your belly now and I will give you some pictures of the baby." She said and I nodded my head.

She left me and taehyung alone. I wiped my belly with a wipe. When I was done I pulled down my shirt and I stood up.

" I can't believe we are having a baby boy." Taehyung said and put his hands on my waist. " I can't too." I said and I got in my tippy toes and pecked Taehyung's lips.

" I love you so much Ara." He said and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around him and I smelled his cologne.

" I love you too." I said and he let go of me. I looked down at my baby bump and I laid my hand on it. And taehyung put his hand on top on mines.

" and we love you baby boy." We both said and taehyung got on his knees and kissed my baby bump.

I am going to have a baby boy!

I am so excited to see how he is going to look like!

——-
edited~

Yeah!! It's a boy!!!

Sorry guys I haven't updated in a while but I am trying my best to write in this book.

So please be patient with me~

I love you guys💕

Please vote and comment❤️