7+18

{taehyung's Pov}

I got home and I opened the door slowly. I entered Just to heard the house was dead silent. I walked upstairs to the room. I slowly opened the room.

I saw ara curled up in a ball. I quietly walked towards her and I saw her crying. My heart ached seeing her like that.

"Ara?" I said and she jumped a little and quickly wiped her tears away. " oh sorry." She said and walked away from me.

I laid on the bed and turned to my side. I can smell her perfume on one of the pillows. It is smelled so sweet. Then looked down to my left hand.

I stared at my wedding ring. I remember the day When i married ara. She was so stunning in her beautiful wedding dress.

She had a big smile on her face that day but now she has no facial expression anymore.

It's just pain.

When will you ever smile again Ara?

I asked myself and started to think the times when me and ara would cuddle each other.

I looked to my side and it was empty without her. I got up from the bed and went to the guest room.

I saw Ara asleep and I put my right arm under her neck and my left arm under her thighs and I lifted her up.

I carefully carried her into the room and laid her to the left side of the bed and I laid next to her.

Her beautiful face with in front of me. I brought my hand up to her cheek and my thumb slowly careered her cheek.

" you are so beautiful Ara." I said and leaned closer to her face. I looked down at her plump lips.

I bit the inside of my lips. I leaned closer to her lips. I slowly put my lips onto top of her lips and I slowly moved my lips.

I closed my eyes and enjoy the feeling of me kissing Ara. My heart beating fast and my breath getting heavy.

I carefully put my hand on her waist. I brought my body closer to hers. I feel my cheeks get hot and the room feeling hot.

Then I felt Ara's lips move. I opened my eyes to see her lips moving and she closing her eyes tightly.

Then I bit her lip and she moaned. I felt shivers go down my spine when I heard her moan.

I licked her bottom lip. My tongue was asking to go inside her mouth but she didn't let open her mouth.

So I slapped her ass, she gasped and I slipped my tongue inside her. My tongue was touching her tongue.

I feel my pants get tighter and I slowly unbutton my pants. And I took off my pants with my right hand.

{ Ara's POV}

I was so focusing on the kiss that I didn't realize that taehyung took off his pants. We were making out and I felt taehyung's hand grabbed my hand and placed on something.

I opened my eyes to see my hand was placed of his dick. I slowly started to move my hand up and down.

" ahhh~" taehyung moaned in the kiss. I felt his hand unzipping my jeans. He started to take away my jeans.

My panties were exposed. Then Taehyung's slender long cold fingers went inside my panties. I moaned when I felt his finger touch my clit.

He still didn't stop kissing me and he thrusted a finger inside of me. I moaned and squeezed his dick.

He let go of the kiss. " fuck Ara~" He and bit his bottom lip.

———————-

What do you guys think so far?