21

{Joy's POV}

Ughhh!!! " Taehyung you will regret not being with me." I said and poked my tongue in the side on my mouth. I walked in front of my mirror and poked at myself. 

" Park sooyoung, you will get what you want." I said to myself and smirked at myself in the reflection of the mirror.

Be happy now taehyung but I will see you beg and cry in front of my eyes one day.

{Ara's POV}

I looked at taehyung and smiled at him. He walked towards me and he sat next to me. " Ara...." he said and I looked at him with confused facial expression. He was fidgeting with his fingers.

What wrong with him. " Taehyung what's wrong?" I asked him and he didn't try to make eye contact with me. " I love you Ara so much. I am just scared to lose you." He said and I turned my body to face him.

" You won't lose me Taehyung. I love you too." I said and I lifted his face up with my index finger. I smiled at him and pecked his lips.

~4 months after~

I am 9 months now and I can't wait for my baby boy to be born. In this week I could have my baby boy in my arms.

I stroked my baby bump and Taehyung was smiling. " can't wait to see my son." He said and walked closer to me. And he kissed my forehead and baby bump. We both hugged each other and fell asleep.

Me and taehyung were sleeping but I wake up in the mid of the night with a strong lower body pain.

The pain was getting stronger every second. " T-Taehyung!" I said and shook his body and he opened his eyes.

" what happened babe?" He said and I bit my bottom lip. " I think-oh shit my water broke." I said and left my shorts drench of my water.

" oh my god!" Taehyung said and grabbed his shirt and jeans. He grabbed the nursery bag and he ran to the car, while I was crying.

Taehyung rushed in the room and scooped me up and carefully went to the car. " T-taehyung it fucking hurts so much!" I said and tears started to fall down my cheeks.

" I know babe! Just breath in and out." He said and tried to calm me down but I can't.

The pain is strong. My tears didn't stop and I felt angry at the same time.

———

edited~

Sorry for not updating theses past days.