18

{ Ara's POV}

I slowly open my eyes. I felt something heavy on my waist. I looked down and I saw a arm around me.

I knew that long and slender hand.

It's was taehyung's hand. My heart is fluttering at his touch. I missed his touch but I can't fall again.

I tried to pull away his arm away from my waist but he wasn't letting out. He was pulling tighter on me.

I sighed in frustration. I turned my whole body to face him. My cheeks flushed red, his lips were close to mines.

I stared at the shape of his face. I brought up my hand and caressed his lips with my thumb.

 I brought up my hand and caressed his lips with my thumb

I bit the inside of my lip. I want to kiss him but I can't. My index finger trail down his jawline.

My heart can't stop beating for you Taehyung but you hurt so much. " Ara you  can kiss me if you want." I heard someone say and I snapped out of my thoughts.

I saw taehyung wide wake. I blushed and covered my face. Taehyung then lifted up my head, so we can face each other,and we locked eyes.

Taehyung closed his eyes and I did too. Taehyung reduced the space between us. He locked his lips with mines.

I left butterflies in my chest and my heart beating rapidly. He started to move his lips.

I moved my lips to the rhythm of his lips. The kiss got deeper and he slipped his tongue inside my mouth.

His tongue found my tongue and our tongue swirled around with each other. Taehyung hands went to my waist and he pulled my body closer to his body.

I lifted up my leg and wrapped it on his waist.

{taehyung was in his side}

I left something poking my thigh. The kiss was getting more heated. I slowly pulled away and we were caught if our breathes.

" Ara I love you." Taehyung said to me and I don't know what to say back. I love him but I can't get over for what he did.

" I know that I hurt you so bad and I regret everything I did to you. Please forgive me. Can we start all over again?" He said and I looked into his eyes.

He looked like he was about to cry. " I love you too but I am scared to get hurt again." I said and looked down to his chest.

" Ara please. I want to start all over again. I promise not to break your heart. But, if I do well you can leave my ass and move away from me." He said and I looked up to his face and I slowly nodded.

" What! Really?!" He said surprised and I nodded my head. " I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" He shouted and I smiled.

" wait I forgot something." He said and let go of me. I laid on my back and taehyung placed his hand on my baby bump.

" Forgive dad baby. I promise I won't hurt mommy's heart again." He said and kissed my bump.

I smiled at him and now I have my family back.

The End

—-
edited~

Haha~ you thought it was the end. Hell no It's not, it's not even close to finish.

What do you think about Ara and taehyung getting back together?