16

{Ara's POV}

I don't know what to do. I don't want to live with him but my heart is telling me to go back with him.

" so? Ara will you yes or no?" He asked while fiddling with his fingers. I should I do it for the baby?

Or should I give up?

Should I just raise my baby by myself? " Yes." My mouth automatically said. He looked up at me shocked.

I was shocked myself. My thumb rubbed my tiny baby bump. I am just doing it for you my baby.

Me and your father are over but I want you by his side. " Thanks Ara I won't fail you or cheat-" I cut off his sentence.

" I am only doing it for our baby." I said and he face sadden but then he give me a fake smile.

" o-oh o-ok. I will pick your stuff tomorrow." He said and I nodded. I got up from the chair and was about to walk out the door but Taehyung grabbed my wrist.

" I will drop you off home." He said and I looked at him and pulled my wrist away form him.

" I can walk be myself ok. And thanks for the Offer." I said to him and walk out the cafe shop.

I walked back home but I felt someone following me. I walked a little faster but I heard someone steps getting faster.

I felt my palms become sweaty and my heart beat rapidly. I am in fear and I felt something touch my shoulder.

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I yelled out the top of my lungs. " Noona! It's me jungkook." I heard jungkook say behind me.

I turned around and I looked at jungkook with a serious facial expression. " Jungkook don't ever do that! Are you fucking serious I am pregnant. You fucking pabo! (Idiot)."

I was mad at him for almost pissing myself of fear. " Noona don't be mad at me!" He said and pouted.

My poor heart. I can't be mad at him. I chuckled at his cuteness. " Jungkook!" I heard a female voice call jungkook.

I turned to see a girl with a caramel skin tone and long black wavy hair. She has a curvy body, she is thick and she short too.

"Babe!" Jungkook yelled at her. She ran towards us and when she was closer to us. I can see her beautiful plump lips and her small nose and she has a beautiful jawline.

Her eyes were like round and big, her eye color is dark brown. She stopped in front of me and jungkook.

" babe this is my Noona." He said and Katherine at smiled at me and extended her hand towards me.

" Hello I am Katherine." She said and I shaked her hand. " nice to meet you. I am Ara." I said and smiled at her.

" jungkook?" I asked. " Yes Noona?" He said and looked at me confused. " Is this your girlfriend?" I asked and I looked at him.

His cheeks turned red and I looked at Katherine, she was blushing too. " Jungkook why didn't you say nothing to me before?" I asked and crossed my arms together.

" You never asked me?" He said and I looked at Katherine. " how long have you guys dated for?"

" we have been dating for 2 years." Katherine said. " oh really!" I did surprised.

" wow Jungkook She is very beautiful." I said. " thanks I think right! Will now that you know about us. I have something to tell you Noona." " what is it?" I was confused.

" we are engaged." Jungkook said and I looked Katherine. She was playing around with her ring. " JEON JUNGKOOK YOU NEVER TOLD ME!! UNTIL NOW!" I yelled at him and he was startled.

Katherine giggled at my silliness. " he would but I told him not to talk about me. Only when girl is trying to flirt with him. Then yes he can talk about me." She said and I chuckled at her.

Katherine and jungkook intertwin their hands together. Katherine laid her head on his chest. How cute it reminds me, of me and taehyung when we were dating.

Will love come back to me?

Or

I won't find love again?

———————-
edited~
Sorry for not updating. It's because I am writing on my drafts I have for other books.