4+15

Ara's p.o.v

Taehyung pressed his hard bulge to my area. I moaned at the feeling of his bulge. " mhmm~" taehyung moaned with his deep husky voice, against my ear.

I bit my bottom lip but then taehyung was getting a call. Taehyung let go of me and quickly answered the phone. " hello?" He said and then looked at me.

" uh hmm I will be there." He said and hung up the call. " I am sorry I have to go to work again but I will be back." He said and kissed my cheek.

I faked smiled at him. Why does he have to leave me every time? He left the house again, like fucking always.

I put on clothes, I sighed and jumped on back on the bed. I can still smell his cologne on the bed sheet.

I am so bored. What should I do? I went to go see my brother. I get ready and walked out my house.

I got into my car and started to drive to my brother's house.

~~

I was in front of the door and knocked on the door. Then the door and opened to reveal my sister in law, samky.

" oh my god hey Ara unnie!" She said and hugged me. " can i come in?" I said and looked at her.

" of course you can!" She  said and closed the door behind me. " where is Oppa?" I asked samky.

" He was in the bathroom." She said and I heard the bathroom door open. I looked to see my brother.

" ARA!" He yelled and ran to me. " hey Oppa." I said and hugged him. " how are you?" He asked me.

" I am good."I said to my brother but I was not actually good. "that's good to hear so you and taehyung are good right?" My brother asked me and my heart started to beat fast.

" we're good." I lied to him again. I am so sorry Oppa about lying to you but I have to because you can kill taehyung.

" that's good!" He said and smiled at me.

~~~~

We talked and had a good time as a little family. I have to leave to go home. " Guys I have to go home now." I said and got up from the chair I was sitting at.

" wait call taehyung to pick you up." My brother said and my paws turned sweaty. " uh.. no he is busy in the company today." I lied to my brother again.

" oh ok then I will drop you off home." He said and grabbed my wrist and dragged me into his car.

~~~

We were silent the whole ride home. I was thinking what my life is about now. " Ara we arrived." I heard my brother say. I snapped out of my thoughts.

" oh right, will Oppa have a good night and get night safe I said." I said and hugged him good bye.

I walked home and I saw taehyung there. " where were you?" He asked me. " I was with my Oppa and his wife."

" ok! next time call me where you are going." He said to me. " since when do you care taehyung. If I call you, you will never answer." I said and walked away from him.

I grabbed some clothes and walked to the guest room. Why does he act nice and then cold towards me.

Taehyung, what are you doing to me and my feelings?

———————