20

{ Taehyung's POV}

We are having a babyboy in the family. I am so excited for the baby to come. 4 months more before our son comes to the this world. I can't wait to see who he looks like. I am so happy knowing that I am going to be a father and knowing that Ara is the mother of that baby.

I was going to sit down but I felt my phone vibrated. I took out my phone out of my pocket. I saw a unknown number pop on my screen. I unlocked my phone and I saw a message.

I opened the message and I started to read.

Unknown

Hey baby, it's me Joy!

How the hell did she get my number again?

Taehyung

What do you want? How did you get my number?

Joy

Well baby, I have my ways. Now look, you should divorce that bitch.

Taehyung

No! never. First thing respect my wife. secondly why would I divorce my beautiful wife.

Joy

You should divorce her because I could hurt her or the poor baby. You made a mistake to mess with me and now I could kill her. If you think this is a joke then I just might kill her or kill the baby.

Taehyung

I swear to god if you hurt her or the baby. I will be the one to kill you. You will see the true dark side of me.

I texted back to Joy and I shut off my phone. That bitch really thinks I am scared of her. She is so stupid for thinking I am going to divorce Ara. If she does something to hurt Ara and the baby I will destroy her.

I shook off the thoughts that were in my mind. I looked around the place and my eyes landed on Ara.

I saw Ara smiling and rubbing her baby bump. I am so lucky to have a beautiful wife like her. I will not hurt her again, I will never divorce someone as special as she is. I love Ara and I always will.

——-

Edited~

Sorry for the very short chapter but I am studying for school because my parents will wip my ass.

I love you guys❤️

Please vote and comment