12

{ Ara's POV}

" N-no Ara don't. I love you." He said and looked deeply into my eyes. " No taehyung! Me and you are over for now on." I said and looked at him.

" No Ara forgive me! I love you! I don't want to lose you." He said and got up from his sit and walked towards me.

I step backwards," no don't touch me taehyung!" I said and pushed him away. " Don't leave me." He said and his eyes started to tear up.

" don't cry taehyung. I should be the one crying because my FUCKING husband cheated on me. You are the one fucking so another girl taehyung." I said and I felt my vision started to become blurry.

Taehyung was crying. " I regret for what I did." He said and can't stop crying. " so ask these questions." I said and hold back my tears.

He nodded and I inhaled. " so when did this started?" I asked and he looked down to the ground.

" it started 1 week before our wedding." He said and I felt my heart broke even more.

All of this was fake.

He lied to me all of theses years.

I give him all my love and this was all fake.

" what?! So this whole thing was fake!" I said and my tears escaped. He looked at me and tried to touch my shoulder but I moved away.

" no it wa-"

" yes it was! You cheated on me for 3 years! This was all fake! I give you my heart and you stepped on my heart. I should of known. That's why you acted cold towards me and didn't come home often because you were fucking that fucking hoe!" I said and I couldn't control my anger anymore. I slapped taehyung across his face.

" you know what sign the papers or don't but I don't want to be with you anymore." I said and walked out the room.

I saw the girl that was my husband's mistress. Oh! She works here great. I walked pass her and I pushed her.

" you bitch! I hope you and taehyung fucking love each other. You guys can get married now." I said and I left her dumbfounded.

~~~
I went back to my brother's house. My sister-in-law knows everything. I laid on the bed and sighed.

I hate you taehyung

But

I still love you with all my heart.

My tears can't stop falling down my face. My arms hugged my knees. I can't stop thinking about all this time.

I was fooled and fucking lied too. I don't want to see you taehyung. But, my heart cries for you.

———————

DivaFeva24 just because you wanted a update❤️😂 go check this girl. She is the best at writing books.

Go check out her books and vote on her work. I am inspired by her and I love her so much!

❤️❤️
I hope you guys like this chapter!

So have is the book so far?