Chapter 15

I guess after some time of talking and hearing their side of the story, it became easier to communicate with them.

We went on a few lunches together and the guys had fun tagging along in everything.

For an odd reason Clair continued to assume that Tae and I are lovers. Jin and I continue to insist that we were no such thing, but Tae's lack of care added to the suspicion.

I'll admit after a while of it I started to feel conscious of my movements around Tae. Every time he back hugged me I tensed up and he noticed, making him hug me tighter and I blush. Usually I don't have a problem with these things, but all the attention is makeing me very self aware around him.

Okay now for the excitement.

We are performing our comeback for Mic drop in a few days, and I get to preform a remix of my song with Kookie. It's for the intro.

Jungkook and I are supposed to go from soft and gentle bear to a hard and fast beat. Thus creating the adrenaline for mic drop.

After Mic drop it was fire, then dope, not today, no more dreams, we are bulletproof pt.2, Agust D, cypher 1,2,3,and 4, and then you start in the soft music after changing.

We started that segment with DNA, then just one day, spring day, Crystal snow, sea, butterfly, forever young, and then we ended the night with a dance by everyone

We started that segment with DNA, then just one day, spring day, Crystal snow, sea, butterfly, forever young, and then we ended the night with a dance by everyone. Including some trainees.

I didn't know until the end of the profomance, when a staff member came up and told me, that my family was in the audience. RM like always paused for a minute to announce the new information to the crowd. The staff then dimmed the lights and I could see my family even my birth parents in the crowd. I looked harder and noticed my little Johna amongst everyone.

After seeing him I feel to my knees and cryed. I wanted nothing more than to jump off the stage and hug him with all my might. I knew he was only back for a short amount of time so I wanted to tell him I love him, but I was to busy and the ground crying with all of Bangtan comforting me. Well mainly Hobi and Tae.

Once I regained a small portion of myself I spoke into the Mic.

"Everyone... my little brother is in the crowd with my family today. He went off to training a few months ago, but I miss him everyday like he's been gone for years. Johna, I want you to know... i love to beyond the moon and back." I choked on my words only to see him choking too.

The lights came back on and my family vanished from sight. I got back on my knees when I heard a familiar voice in the speakers.

"I'm gonna tell you know that I love you more than any measurement Four." It was Johnas voice and it made me want to fall again, so I clung to Hobi and cryed in his shirt not careing about my make up.

I felt Someone hug me from behind and pet my hair in comfort. I then listened as all the boys began to tell small stories of me and Johna to ARMY. After I finally regain myself I thanked ARMY for being here for us, and supporting us, and how much they ment to our lives.

After I finished talking it was time to end the show with a bow and left the stage.

I went to my dressing room were I found Johna waiting for me with a camera crew behind him. I immediately knew they were broadcasting this on the stage where all the army that was still there could see it.

I ignored everything and held Johna in my arms repeating I love you and kissing him on the head. I missed this, and I knew there would be more things like this in the future. But I felt like part of me was saying things are going to change more than I can handle.

And with that feeling I looked at Hoseok and I felt my heart melt, telling me I screwed up. I fell in love with my Hyung or as I should say my Oppa.

But how could I get through this without the others knowing? This is going to be a long ride.

----
Your welcome Cudia_22 and thank you for understanding that I like it for people to shout their opinion. No sarcasm intended. Btw, I'm having writers block right when I start thinking of how to end this on a romantic note with Hobi.😅 Anyyooouuunnnggg!!! 💟
After these many updates it will be a while before i update. I'm sorry I love all of you though.