chapter 4

"Mari, common sweetheart it time for breakfast." I listened to the muffled sounds of Mrs. Mein calling me from the kitchen as I was drifting in and out of sleep.

I'm so tired. How has it been seven days since I was told i would be moving in with BTS. I only have a few hours left in this house, and then I have to leave. It's company policy that idols stay in the company dorms to be under watch and protection at all times. I'm so tired.

I start to lazily pull myself out of bed, and start walking to the bathroom across the hall. I got ready as quick as possible to wake myself up, and then I got dressed in my room. Well Sofie will sleep with me some nights just for fun, I guess its our room most of the time. I learned not to sleep with Johna. He's a big bed hog.

*clothes at the top*

Today I didn't feel like dressing up, so I just pulled some clothes from my dressier, threw my hair back in a ponytail, and ran down stairs for breakfast. I didn't even think to put my contacts in. I told you I'm tired. Once I made it to the kitchen I found everyone fixing their plate, and sitting down waiting for grace. I quickly made my plate and sat down only for Sofie and Johna to start saying grace in sync with one another.

"Is all your stuff ready to go, sweetheart?" Mrs. Mein asked with saddened eyes.

"Yes mam. I finished my packing last night. I left some clothes out, for when I come and visit." I begin eating as I conclude my words.

"Mari, are you nerves? I am, and I'm not the one debuting." Max gave a nerves laugh and I ruffled his hair in reassurance.

"There's no need to be scared. I'll be just fine, and I'll call or text Every night, okay." I look at everyone and they gave a saddened smile.

"I'm only an hour and a half away. You can visit at anytime." I try to Enlighten them but it doesn't work. Next thing I know the doorbell rings. "Coming." I yell from the kitchen. I set ~what's left of~ my food down, and answer the door.

I open the door to be greated by 8 familiar faces. "Mari~ssi, are you ready to go?" Taehyung yells and I look at the clock on the wall. It was 9:30. Their half an hour early.

"Sorry we came so early. We didn't really now it would take this long to get here." Jin Hyung says and I nod in response.

"Is everything okay? You don't seem quiet yourself this morning." Hoseok asks feeling the temp of my forehead. I quickly back away and show my usual smile before nodding in response.

"I'm fine. I'm a little tired though. I woke up 15 minutes ago." I say while stretching.

"Who is it honey?" Mr. Mein calls from the kitchen.

"Its the Bangtan boys. They got here early due to miss calculations." I say while inviting them in.

"Sorry for the wait we were just eating breakfast. Can I get you boys anything?" Mrs. Mein walks out of the kitchen with a smile on her face.

"Thank you, that's very kind, but no thank you." Namjoon bows and the others follow.

"Mari go on and get your stuff. You might want to leave before the kids see."

"To late. I want Mari. How long until you come back? What if a thunderstorm comes?" Sofie clings to my leg for dear life.

"I can't give you an answer without running tests first." I pat her on the head, and show a smile. "I promise once I have a conclusion, you'll be the first to know." I pry her off my leg then guided her back to the kitchen to eat.