chapter 12

Now it was just me and Mari. No one, nothing. Only the sound of the heart monitor reassuring that her still body remains alive.

After sitting by her bed side crying and trying to figure out my feelings for her. I feel her grip on my hand tighten.

I quickly look up to see her beautiful emerald eyes looking back at mine consumed in tears.

"Your awake." I said relieved. "Are you Okay? Are you in any pain?" I spat.

She responded with more tears flooding her beautiful eye. Her face now wet and in despare.

*Mari's pov*

I slowly woke to the sound of a heart monitor and a warm sensation wrapped around my hand.

I look over to see Hobi at my side crying. Tears start to well up in my eyes as I realize what he's crying for. I softly squeeze his hand to try and comfort him. He immediately looked up to meet my gaze.

"Your awake." I said relieved. "Are you Okay? Are you in any pain?" He spat, tears falling from his dark eyes. I began to cry even harder at his words.

I remember saying something would happen to me only 3 months ago. I never thought it would happen though.

"I'm so sorry....I wish I was there to stop it." Hobi cryed. I sat up and hugged him, and we began to cry together.

I know it's odd for me to say this, but how can the two most cheerful people in BTS be broken so easily. I understand that what has happened to me will change everything, but I don't want to make everyone cry like I made Hobi. He's just a giant teddy bear he doesn't deserve to cry.

"It's not you fault. I should have ran when I first noticed him. I should have told that woman to call the cops. It was my fault." I weeped in his chest like he would leave any minute.

"I need to call your family, and Bangtan their gonna wanna know." Hobi pulled away hiccuping between sobs.

"Please don't....I've already done so much to you guys.....I don't want to put this on you guys to." I whipped my tears holding back the flood gates. I needed to seem stronger. Just like I did on the streets in front of the kids. Nothing is wrong.

"Mari...no. You're very important. We love you so much. Ever since you told us how you really felt, and how much you trust us, we made up our minds to always be there for you. Your still have such an innocent heart. You listen to so many people put you down and call you out, but you look at us and see if we're okay before you give yourself a second chance." And that's when he broke me. My brick wall tore down and my emotions came flooding in. "Please just tell them. I promise you they well be there for you." He whipped the tears as they fell from my face.

"But I don't know how." In all honesty I didn't. I was scared of what they would think of me, of what would happen to our relationship.

"Mari, you have got to rely on us more. It's been 5 years. Your our little sister and we love you. Do you think Jungkook and I would take you on vacation with us if we didn't. I mean we shared the bed with you because you were scared of the storm outside." I giggled remembering the one time I let my guard down for someone when I was 14.

"Alright, I'll tell them when I need to." I gave a small smile.

He then gave me a small love kiss on my temple before saying, "I love you. Remember that, okay?" I smiled.

"Of course Oppa."I giggled, forgetting I usually call him Hyung. In fact I've never called him Oppa. I quickly look up to see him embarrassed.

"Alright then. Once they give the okay to release you. We can do home and pass out on the couch while watching Monsters Inc. And eating pickle joice popcorn." I smiled at the fact he remembered my favorite movie and movie snack.

Yes I know it odd, but honestly it's really good.

----
I'm having a hard time choosing between Hobi and Taehyung. Sorry I know most of you are like. Jungkook he's the closest to you age, but honestly if he's older I'm fine. Just not older than a few years. My boyfriend (Who I hope I will marry) is about 5 years and 11 months older than me. Yes I am 19, don't worry I met him in a coffee shop when I first got to college which was about 6 months ago. I have no idea why I'm saying all this. I swear my a.d.d. Is terrible.

Anyway which one Hobi or TaeTae.

Comment please.