chapter 8

"Mari are you ready?We need to be on stage in 5." Jungkook spoke through the door as my hair dresser did her final touches.

I walk out of my dressing room to see the rest of Bantang waiting for me.

"Alright we really need to get on stage, ready?" Namjoon asked. I gave a slight nod in responds and everyone began to get in their possisions.

I began to feel nerves like I did at the AMA's. I was used to performing, but that didn't mean I wasn't nerves. Before every profomance I think of every possible mistake I could make on stage. I push my voice before going on stage so I don't strain it. I panick, and I believe Hoseok has picked up on it.

"Hey. Calm down the vain in your forehead is screaming to be relieved." Hoseok thumps me in the forehead, showing me a big heart shaped smile after.

That's usually what he does. He smiles, and that supposedly makes everything better, and to be honest it does. I always feel more confident when he smiles or messes with me about being nerves. I don't know why. It's just the way it is. When i don't have Johyung around Hoseok is there. I Guess you could say, 'Big brother to the rescue', because he's always there when I need him the most.

"Good luck Four. And do us a favor don't fall on stage this time." Yoongi teased and I giggled at the embarrassing memory.

The curtain opened and it became time for us to preform. First song up: Mic drop. A song that I'm not to big on, but do for Army. My outfit is prettyb simple. The dresser didn't want to take away my incident image to much so the just did what they could.

After rapping my lungs out the next song was go go. I liked this for the fact that it's fun to dance to. After about half an hour we went back stage to change into our onesies.

 After about half an hour we went back stage to change into our onesies

Everyone wore a cute animal onesie, as did I. My onesie was a Hedgehog.

We continued on with our performance starting back up with bs&t. I found it funny that we all looked so cute, but the dance moves we were doing were sexy.

Once the profomance came to a close me and Tea started to act all cute together, and try and do agyeo voices to one another. As we continued to do so most of the crowd cheered and awed, while a small portion yelled at me and Tea for being to close. His fans were yelling mean things at me, and my fans doing the same.

After having enough we ended the profomance a few minutes early. Being filled with embarrassment and doubt I hide in my dressing room after taking my make-up off.

I forgot I was the only girl in the group. I forgot that people don't like me for getting close to their Oppa's.

I was offered recently to become a solo artist like I always wanted, but I also wanted to be with Bantang. So manager Hyung came to the agreement that I could become a solo artist and still make songs with Bantang. I just can't be around as much.

The other members are supporting me to follow my dream. At the same time they have the same feelings as me in this situation. What can I say they went from strangers, to my family over time. I will say this now I love them like brothers.

So I guess I'm asking you army. Should I become solo?

----

Your answers will determine the next chapter. Please vote either solo or Bantang. I will give this one month to rule out. You can also vote multiple times for what you want. So go ahead blow my wattpad up.