chapter 10

Well I didn't expect this. Jisu was there waiting in at a table with a bright smile looking straight at Johyung.

"Couldn't say no could you?" Taemin stated.

"Correct." Johyung said, and Taemin wrapped his arms around Johyungs shoulders as if they were just friends.

"Then I guess we will meet each other all over again." Taemin smirked before grabbing my hand.

Johyung told me this is similar to how they met. Taemin was out with his girlfriend, and Johyung was with his boyfriend and they met. Later that night Johyung and his lover broke up leaving Johyung heart broken.(when he falls he falls hard). Taemin seen him and took Johyung to the park where they stayed for 7 hour just talking and laughing. About a week later Taemin broke up with his girlfriend and asked Johyung out. Yeah, it kind of weird but it's cute in my eyes.

"Jisu. Hello I'm glad you could make it." Johyung lied.

"Me too. I'm so happy you came. I was starting think you were standing me up." Jisu whimpered.

"We thought you stood him up." Taemin laughed, pulling me with him, our hands still together.

"So, um...everyone This is Jisu. She's a frie-girl I knew from high school." Johyung stuttered as we all sat down. Jisu looked at him oddly then averted her gaze to me, as I sat beside her.

"Hi Mari long time no see!" Jisu said excitedly.

"Right back at you." I gave a big smile trying to be nice.

After a while of talking and enjoying our dinner Johyung and Taemin left the table to go "talk". Which ment I was left behind with Jisu.

Look i know it seems she's nice, but this girl is so mean. She would make fun of me and spread false romors of me. I just don't like her.

"So, um...how have you been? The fans still crazy?" She giggled shyly.

"I've been good, and the fans are no problem. It makes me happy when they openly show me affection." I smiled and awkwardly nodded my head.

"That's amazing. So I was wondering how long have you and Taemin been dating?" She started to blush.

"Hey don't get any ideas. I'm only here for Johyung, and that means Taemin is in my party." I slipped out without realization.

"Wait, so you two aren't dating? Then how come you two were using hands?" I played with my fingers trying to think.

"I have a better question. What do you see in Johyung? I mean he's honestly not your type." I I placed my elbow on the table and rested my head on my hand, as if I were board.

"Honestly I didn't ask Johyung out to date him." She grew shy.

"Then why?" I demanded.

"Um....I, uh....I kind of knew he would bring you...so, um.....I asked him out to see you." She looked down, her face completely flushed.

"How did you know I would be with him?"

"You two were always with each other. It's no wonder people thought you were a couple."

"The only reason people thought we were a couple was because of your romors." I snapped.

"I know I'm really sorry for all the things I did to you. I was really insecure and I didn't want anyone to know my secret."

"What secret?" She started to freeze. "Hey are you okay?" Look I know I don't like her but if she's hurting I want to help her.

In the next second Jisus hand was on the back of my head and her lips were on top of mine. My eyes widened in shock, and I couldn't move.

This is my first kiss. This is not what I planned. Especially not with her.

After a few seconds she backed off but kept close. I could feel her breath on my lips, and my cheeks grew hot.

"I like you, Mari. You're so pretty, confident, and smart, and your always there for others. I mean who wouldn't fall for you." I looked her straight in the eyes and gulped. I then noticed her moving closer once more, and finally I could move. I quickly faced my empty plate and began to breath heavy.

"I-its really n-nice of you to say such t-things, but i-im not interested in dating right now." I spat, too scared to move.

"Um...should we leave you two, and go or stay back and see how this goes down. I feel like I'm in a k-drama." Taemin whispered loud enough for us to hear.

I stayed frozen. I was to scared to look anywhere, at anyone. Is this what it's like to have your first kiss with the wrong person.

"Mari? Are you okay?" Johyung questioned.

"U-um....I should go. Everyone's at home waiting on me." I stuttered before putting my money for the food on the table and running out of the door.

After a while of running I made it home to the boys, rushing through the door in a panick.

"Are you okay?" Namjoon says slowly.

"I need to sit down." I said throwing my heels off and going to the couch before plopping down on it.

"Once agian; are you okay?"

"You know that girl that picked on me in school. Well, she asked Johyung out, so I came. Which ment that Taemin would come. I met him for the first time, and then I have to pretended like Johyung and Taemin aren't dating. Then all of a sudden my high school bully kisses me and tells me she's guy for me. I have had a very stressful night." I whined before covering my face.

"Dude I'm so lost." Namjoon admitted.

"So am I, and I was there." All of a sudden the boy came into the room on by one.

Jin sat next to Namjoon, and He whispered the situation in Jin's ear.

"Omo, 4 had her first kiss!" Jin shouted. "And it was with a girl!" Jin shouted once more this time everyone stared intensely at me.

"Look i didn't exactly have a say in it. I was talking to her while Johyung and Taemin were outside and the next thing I know she's kissing me." I rub my face trying to erase the memory.

"And let me guess you let her because you froze in fear." Jimin says sarcasticly.

"Sort of yeah. I was to afraid to know what her next move would be. I mean she's already put me through a lot." I sit up quickly looking Jimin in the eyes.

"Wait are you siriouse?" Tae asked.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"I just hope nothing like that happens again. Who knows I might pass out from fear." I giggle shyly, and everyone else laughs openly.