Chapter 20

The later the new rangers were doing so good also because of the technology so Mr. Hartford was so nice to Lani. Then they were doing so good till they went down and it was the worst thing that the rangers lost there powers. So the some old rangers were brought up to help them while they recovered there powers.

Lani "Tori, Xander, and Adam im so happy to see you all again"

Tori "Us to"

Bridge "What about us"

Lani "And Kira so happy to see you again"

Bridge "Really"

Then Lani got up from her chair and went to go hug Bridge and then gave him a quick kiss before giving everybody else a hug.

Mack "So you were all rangers before"

Kira "Yeah"

Bridge "Except for I will be in the future i'll be the green ranger"

Lani "But in ranger history he was before Xander's team which you are right after them"

Chad "Really"

Lani "Yeah"

They went on to see the zords and then got to know each other a little bit more and then they went on. After a while they had to leave to go fight a monster and also went to angel groove to find Alpha. After they got him Mr. Hartford reactivated him and Lani didn't want to be anywhere near there. Then after a while Lani came in the base and Alpha saw Lani and she was starting to freak out. Then they send him through the morphing grid to fix it even do Lani knew how to fix it an easier way. The rangers had to leave to go fight of another monster then afterwords Alpha fixed the morphing grid. They went to fight of the rest of the monsters and then return back and Lani ended up in a room with Bridge alone. So they just had a hot make-out session till Lani pulled apart form him. They went back to the group but they did not notice that there was a little messed up.

Kira "Why is your hair messed up it never goes like that not even when you fight and have a helmet on"

Lani "Well umm" (blushing uncontrollably)

Kira "Ok then don't tell me"

Lani "I'll tell you later"

Kira "Ok"

Rose "Hey it was nice having you'll here"

Tori "Us to"

Kira "Well I will come back and then you can meet my husband and kids"

Ronny "You have kids and took time to help us"

Kira "Yeah my husband understood and let me come"

Lani "That's why i've been getting phone calls from him"

Kira "Sorry I thought he could handle them both"

Lani "You had another one"

Kira "Yeah and it was a girl her name is Amelia"

Lani "Cute"

Then Lani and Bridge left to go talk about some things and if they were ever going to be ready to become parents. Then later on Bridge went back to S.P.D. then come later on to visit Lani an also she wanted for him to have a job. Afterwords the rangers were finally able to defeat the leader and Lani went to the next group and changed her name to Ruby. Ruby was trying to find AJ but it took her longer than before to get in contact with him. Then after he found him Ruby was so happy and that they had already had gotten the white ranger. They had accomplished so much more without her help and she was so happy that they were improving. They defeated Dai shi after so long and then Ruby went on to the Power Rangers R.P.M. They had gotten Dillon to join in the team and he looked a lot like the boy she liked back when she was little Daniel. He had lost his memory so Ruby couldn't ask him if he had a sister. Ruby has also been asking the rangers to figure out the rangers before them and so far Mystic rangers were the only ones that did not find all the rangers and took the longest time. The Jungle Fury rangers took the less time just 3 weeks and they got to meet them after they finished all there battles. The rangers had been doing a lot better since they began and now she just help then guide through there fights and Kira had gotten her magic also Blake Ruby unlocked more powers. Ruby and Bridge were planning on spending more time with each other after these rangers since there was no more of them after this on. (Or so she thought those were the last rangers in history) When the rangers finally defeated Venjix they went on with there lives and Ruby decided on a definite name and it was Violet or Vi for short. Violet had been spending a lot more time with Bridge and the family she has for now she was also finding new ways to master her powers.