Chapter 6

One day Vanessa was in her crib just looking up and the ceiling. When she sneezed and a portal appeared and it was to another dimension. Then her mother came in the room and saw the portal and Vanessa sneezed again and opened up another one. Maria was so amazed by what her first power was. Then from that day on toward she had to learn to master her powers all the other ones she keeps getting. After a while Vanessa was now 9 moths and looked 1 1/2 years old. Someone had been watching them so they decided for Vanessa to stay with her grandpa and uncle. They hid a secret from both Vanessa and Robert for a long time. They are royalty and Vanessa is the next in line to become the new queen. Right now her uncle is ruling the kingdom but Vanessa had to go live with them. She would go into the kingdom later on in life. Vanessa had unlocked more powers than before and had to learn to master them all. The one to become royalty is a person who is all mighty and powerful has all the powers of there ancestors. They are always two of them but one died by accident they was Vanessa's twin. Now she had to continue on the family blood and learn to control her powers. One day Vanessa was practicing her powers with her uncle even do she did that with her dad. Practicing was Vanessa's and her uncle's secret from her dad she always had to pretend she didn't know how to use the power. Vanessa hated doing that but, her dad would get angry if he found out Ruben had also been training Vanessa. After training she had to go directly to her room and stay there. She was unable to leave her room unless it was important. The rest of the people in the castle didn't know she was there but, the servants did. Her uncle was part of the Volturi and her uncle ruled the kingdom. That's right Vanessa is half vampire and half human. The servant got to know Vanessa better everyday and they help her out. One day Vanessa was with her uncle and he had a surprise for her.

Ruben "Hey Vanessa I have a surprise for you"

Vanessa "What is it and call me V better I like being called that better"

Ruben "Ok V we are going out into town to buy something from the market"

V "Really uncle you are taking me out of this castle"

Ruben "Yeah come on just put your jacket"

V "Ok then i'll be right back"

V left to go get her jacket and then put her hair up and left with her uncle. Once Vanessa got to the market she was so amazed by everything around. Vanessa was unable to leave the castle because there was to many dangerous. She had to stay inside at all time she just played with her hair, make-up, and clothes.