Chapter 5

Zordon and Maria got together and were so happy and Robert was bonding with Maria also. One day they were going out to eat for a special occasion. Maria was going to announce some big news to all of Zordon's family. Which is his son, brother, and father they were going to have a nice family dinner. After they ate that all ordered dessert and Maria's cake came with a surprise inside of it. When Maria was eating her piece of cake she saw something poking out.

Maria "What's this in my cake here"

Zordon got up and grabbed the ring from the cake and cleaned it up. Then he got on one knee and asked Maria the question.

Zordon "Maria will you marry me?????????"

Maria "Yes yes yes!!!!!!!!"

Zordon got up and put the ring on Maria and kissed her. Then Maria was so happy she almost forgot she also had a surprise for them.

Maria "I almost forgot but I also have a surprise for you"

Zordon "What is it"

Maria "I'm pregnant"

Robert "Yes im going to be a big brother finally"

Zordon "This is wonderful news"

Maria "I know and I have doctors appointment tomorrow"

Robert "Can I go with you guys"

Zordon "How about when when Maria has a bigger bump good with you"

Robert "Yeah"

So the next day Maria and Zordon went to the doctors appointment. They found out they were having twins. After they left the doctors they went shopping for some baby things and they were hoping for a boy and girl.

(Days passed)
Robert's mind
Im so happy to become a big brother

Maria now was showing her belly and they wanted to be surprise by the sex of the babies. When all of a sudden there an explosion outside and it was Maria's and Zordon's enemy coincidence. Zordon went out to see what it was and found it was Fireblaze.

Zordon "Fireblaze What you doing in this part I thought you were destroyed"

Fireblaze "Well im back and way stronger than before"

Maria "Or did you come back to get revenge after I destroyed your brother"

Fireblaze "Nope not for him this is because you almost destroyed the love of my life"

Maria "How and when?????????????????"

Fireblaze "A couple of years back when you had to make a lighting storm"

Maria "I don't control what is suppose to happen I just have to created"

Fireblaze "So know I came back for revenge"

Then Fireblaze shot fireballs at them and Zordon put up his shield around him and Maria. Then Robert came out and fought him also then one of the fireballs hit Maria. So Fireblaze took that advantage and got away. While Maria was being rushed to the hospital for than realized she was in labor. Maria lost one of the kids it was a boy and the other baby was a girl. They named her Vanessa and they loved the name but now Vanessa has to adapt to her new life. Once they were able to take her home they were wondering what her first power would be. The way to know is there first sneeze will determine what power it's granted first. Ohh and they also age a lot quicker than normal humans. So right now she looks like a 8 month but is actually 3 weeks old.