Chapter 18

Later on came there last battle came and then after they defeated Grum they were all happy that they had finished Grum of. Then Lani lifted the spell she put on Sky and Syd an then saw them running towards each other. Sky grabbed Syd by the waist then kissed her and Syd retuned it back. Everybody was cheering for them and Z, Jack, and Bridge were so surprise that they were together. Then Bridge came to Lani an kisses her also and she wrapped her arms around Bridge to deepens the kiss.

Sky "Wait you are dating Bridge?"

Lani "Yeah and we are so happy to finally come out"

Syd "Us to thanks for all your help"

Lani "No problem"

Cruger "So im guessing that you are leaving to lead the next team aren't you"

Lani "Yeah pretty much but i'll still visit you guys and Bridge this will go on just that I need to help the next rangers"

Bridge "Ok fine as longest I can visit you were ever you are at"

Lani "Ok then"

Then Lani kissed Bridge once more before she said her byes to everybody and then teleported to the new ranger group. When she got there they were already assembled and just that Lani had to meet Udonna. Then after a while she found out where the rangers hanged out and then made her way inside the store. When she arrived there Lani then sad that they were rushing outside the door so she decided to follow them. Once she figured out how to get to the base she made her way there and found Clare and then saw Udonna since she was invisible they didn't know she was there. Then the rangers arrived there and now it was time to reveal herself to the rangers.

Lani "Hi rangers"

Udonna "Who's there show yourself?"

Then Lani showed herself and made her way to where they were standing.

Lani "Hi im Lani"

Udonna "What are you doing here and how did you get here"

Lani "I'm the one who helps guide the rangers through there battles and improve there fighting skills"

Clare "Wait so your the one that has been helping all the past rangers with destroyed the leaders"

Lani "Exactly and now there is something new"

Nick "What would that be?"

Lani "There has been many rangers now and you have to guess the rangers in order their color and secret identity"

Madison "Oh I know a few of the rangers that were before us"

Lani "Really don't tell me you have to find them all and then you tell me as a group and then i'll know if you all helped or if only one did everything"

Vida "Sounds great"

Lani "Ok then first let's see how strong is your magic and i'll go easy on you and don't ask me to be tougher because you'll just end up getting hurt"

Xander "You look really pretty"

Lani "Oh sorry I have a boyfriend so don't even try to flirt with me or you'll get hurt"

Chip "First time he got rejected"

They all started laughing and then they went outside to test the strength of their magic and how to do a little better at it. Then afterwords they went back to their base and got to know each other more. Lani then went on to go see Kira and how she was doing and there was so many new things that were going to happen. When she got there she went to go talk to Blake of why they had hold up the weeding even more.

Lani "Hey Blake why did you hold up the wedding even more"

Blake "Tori didn't want to get married when you could see a little belly through her dress"

Lani "Oh well then ok im of to see Kira"

Blake "Bye cousin"

Lani "Bye"

When Lain got to Kira's house she heard a lot of rocus going on inside then when she was about to knock on the door Connor opened it.

Lani "Hey Connor is Kira there"

Connor "Yeah come on in maybe you can help her calm down"

Lani "Ok then"

So Lani went to where Kira was at and saw her throwing papers everywhere and how she was mad.

Lani "Hey Kira"

Kira "Auntie what are you doing here?"

Lani "I came to visit but it seems you have some problems"

Kira "It's my manager his the worst at getting me gigs but I can't fire him"

Lani "Why I help you find a new manager so you can fire the on you have"

Kira "Really you would do that for me"

Lani "Yeah we can start looking for one next week"

Kira "Can't we do it this week"

Lani "What are you hiding"

Connor "We are getting married next week it's secret from everybody just us and Owen"

Lani "Oh ok then so you don't want anyone to find out and are you really going to do that don't be like the others that back out at last minute"

Kira "Nope because we have everything ready and after we get married can you take Owen for a couple of weeks"

Lani "Yeah sure just that he will be spoiled with me"

Connor "It's ok his uncles already do that to him"

Lani "Really Ethan and Trent spoiled him"

Kira "Yeah and I hate it so much"

Lani "Oh well cant wait to spend time with you Owen now im of to see my other friends"