Chapter 8

(A lot of year later)
(One thing Vanessa doesn't know her name anymore because her memories have been blocked and at points they can unblock it so V's name will change all the time right now her name is going to be Yasmine)
Yas was going to go see her dad again in a long time so she was heading to the location her father told her to go to. Once she got there went inside and saw her dad was in this tube and his head was huge and no body. Yas then saw a robot who then showed her the room she was going to be staying in. After she was settled in her dad told her what had happen and she was a little relived about it. Yas decided to go out and explore the city when she out exploring she bumped into a group of people. Then they got talking and really got along with them and she just made sure they never find out her secret.

Yas "Ok so your Kimberly, Jason, Zach, Trini, Billy and Tommy"

Trini "Yep you got our names down that's great would you like to come with me and Kimberly to go shopping"

Yas "Sorry I can't I have to help my dad with something"

Trini "It's ok"

Then all of a sudden all of the groups watches beeped and Yas got suspicious and they made up the lamest excuse. They all left running out like crazy and Yas was weirded out until she her magical bracelet started to glow. Once she got there her father told her about the power rangers and how she had to meet them. One thing Yas couldn't show them what she looked like so she would have to wear a disguise.

Yas "Ok so let me get this strait you created a group of power rangers with teenagers"

Zordon "Yes Yas but just stop asking question"

Yas "Fine dad but can't I go back to my adoptive family"

Zordon "Yas I told you no I need your help with the rangers and with training them"

Yas "Fine i'll go get my cloak"

Yas went to go get her cloak and then changed her outfit and puffed her hair out then put the hood and came out of her room. Yas's dad was talking to the rangers while they were still morphed an then she came out. They were surprised that someone else could get in there without a power coin.

Zordon "Rangers I would like you to meet Yasmine she will be helping you with training"

Tommy "Zordon we already know how to fight we don't need her"

Zordon "You'll be surprised by what she can do"

Jason "Ok then let go outside to see your moves"

Yas "Great then but can you guys demorph"

Zordon "It's all clear rangers"

The rangers demorphed to reveal its was Tommy, Kimberly, Jason, Zach, Trini, and Billy.

Yas "Ok then come on let's go"

They went outside and Yas got in the middle then other ones got around her in a circle and then she told them to try there best shot. Yas kicked Jason almost to rolling of the mountain and Trini was punched in the stomach way to many time. Tommy couldn't even manage to punch Yas anywhere till he got flipped over and hit the ground hard. Kimberly tried to use her gymnastic skills but that just got her like Jason and Billy didn't even try at all. They tried again and this time Billy got in the action but as they ran towards her they all hit something and bounced away.

Billy "What was that?

Yas "That was my shield it means practice is over because I have to go somewhere"

Tommy "Wait so you powers"

Yas "Yes but that didn't give me advantage it was my practice in learning to fight"

Tommy "Can we see what you look like because your hood never fell of"

Kimberly "Yeah I want to see your face"

Yas "At this time you can't because I have to keep my identity a secret still"

Billy "How many powers do you have"

Yas "I don't know because im still unlocking new ones"

Yas just then started to run then they saw that her cloak was thrown up in the air so they ran to see her face but there was nobody there. Yasmine had teleported to Angle groove to go to the park and relax from all that tense that was happening. When she was walking around town there was sudden gash of wind and Rita appeared.

Yas "Rita repulsa"

Rita "So you know who I am"

Yas "Yes so what so you want with me"

Rita "I want you to help me destroy the power rangers"

Yas "Can't"

Rita "Than i will take you by force to become my new minion"

Then Yasmine just put her shield up and punched the ground an it started to shake then she made a run for it. When she was running away then teleported back to the base and told her dad everything and all he said was that she would not be able to leave the base.