Chapter 15

The came the last battle for the rangers and one thing Mela had something hidden from the other rangers. Kira left her child with a babysitter and then Mela joined the others after finishing up some business. Then they summoned the power of the dino gems and destroyed Mesagog. After all that Kira asked Talía if she could get her uncle's phone number to call him so she could spend sometime with him. Then they went to the dance and Mela said her goodbyes to everybody and then left to this camp to get into S.P.D. even do Cruger knew about what she did. He couldn't let anyone just in that quick or they will question him so Mela agreed to go through with the camp. Once she maxed it to the camp she meet really great people and then saw a guy that she thought was cute. Then Mela saw that the guys was coming close to her and she started to freak out in the inside.

Guy "Hi my name is Bridge"

Mela "My name is Lani"

Bridge "Nice to meet you Lani hope I see you again"

Lani "Yeah you too"

Now Mela changed her name to Lani and she went on with the routines of the camp and then she saw Bridge by a tree.

Lani "Hey what you doing"

Bridge "Nothing much just thinking of things"

Lani "Oh yeah what kind of things"

Bridge "Of how I meet a beautiful girl but im to nervous to talk to her"

Lani "Oh really well you should just man up"

Bridge "Ok then do you want to get a drink"

Lani "Yes"

Bridge "Great then let's go"

So they headed to a bar and Bridge ordered them both some shots an then Lani got a beer but Bridge got tequila. Well Lani was a little dizzy but not drunk so she helped get Bridge back to his dorm. Once they got there Lani helped him get to his bed safely and when she was about to leave Bridge grabbed her wrist. Bridge pulled her into his bed and started to kiss her and Lani went with and they ended up having sex. Lani just cuddled up in Bridge's chest the next day she realized what had happen so she quickly got dressed. Then Lani left him a note saying she had to leave and then she left the camp for good hoping to never seeing him again. Since her dad and mom would get angry because she was suppose to wait till marriage to do anything. Then Lani went to meet up with Cruger and talk to him about the rangers and he said that there was two more missing still. So Lani decided to wait to be introduced till they got the other two ranger. Lani woke up one mourning with the urge to throw up so she rushed to the bathroom and then cleaned up. A couple of days the same thing was happening so she decided to go get an early pregnancy test. When she got there she bumped into a girl an they got talking and her name was Syd and then she got asked something.

Syd "So what are you buying"

Lani "What are you doing?"

Syd "I'm dropping of my prescription"

Lani "Oh I was needing to buy some medicine"

Syd "Then why are you in this section"

Lani "Ummmm"

Syd "Tell me the truth and I will tell you something of me"

Lani "Ok then im buying and early pregnancy test"

Syd "I dropping of my prescription for birth control pills"

Lani "Lets go somewhere else to talk more in private"

Syd "Yeah sure"

Lani "Let me just buy this"

Syd "I'll wait for you outside"

Lani "Ok then"

So then Lani bought the test and then went out to meet up with Syd and then they went to Lani's house to talk in private about more things.

Lani "So you have a boyfriend and you two im guessing sexually active"

Syd "Yeah but I just ran out of protection"

Lani "Well I had a one night stand"

Syd "So do you know the guy a little a least"

Lani "Yeah"

Syd "Well if you are you going to tell him about it"

Lani "Probably I don't know yet"

Syd "Oh well me and my boyfriend are trying to find a way to be together and not worry about each other when we have to fight"

Lani "Well I can help you with that"

Syd "How"

Lani "I have magic"

Syd "Really"

Lani "Yeah lets go talk to you boyfriend"

Syd "Oh by the way his name is Sky"

Lani "Ok then let's go"

They went to where Sky was at then once they made it there Lani told them her plan. Lani put a spell around then that when there alone they will show there affection to each other or sometimes when she was around. Also Lani was going to help Syd and Sky when ever they wanted to spend the night at his dorm.