Chapter 2

When they where at the park they decided it was a good time to tell each other's secrets

Robert's mind
I hate being at home when dad is having a great time. I really hate this that she doesn't know that dad has a son. I need to find them and try to do anything to ruined there date.

So in order for Robert to do that he had to sneak out the house without getting caught. He was curious of what they are doing and then went to his bedroom and went out the window. (There house is a small house and only a one floor house. He also took a backpack with him incase he has to stay some where else for the night. He knew where they were going because his father told him his plans.) So Robert thought of all the parks they could go but then he knew where they could have gone to.(It was Charming park where couples go to hang out.)

"Dad, dad,dad....." Robert(shouted anxiously)

Mean while his dad is Maria are sitting in a bench a few post lights away. They were so deep into each other's eyes ,that they couldn't start talking. On the other hand Robert was almost close to them were they could hear him. All a sudden Maria broke the moment and started talking when she hears a boy's voice.

Maria "Did you hear that?"

Zordon "No, what is it what's going on?"

Maria "There it is again is a little kid calling for his dad"

Zordon "Ok now I hear it"

At first Zordon dint recognize the voice then he realized it was his son's. He was freaking out inside him self. He decided to follow Maria's lead.