Chapter 13

Then Mela saw that Connor had pulled the mouth down and opened up an entrance and they went in. She went in also and saw the Dino gems someone had dogged them up and then they grabbed them. Mela saw they ran into a little bit of trouble and then Tommy found them. The next day Kira was taken by tyrannadrones and Connor and Ethan went to Tommy's house to ask him for help and discovered the place was his. They explain to him what had happen and then they were going to go after Kira but Kira popped out of no where. They fought some of the t-drones and then he explain a little bit more of his experiments. Mela thought it was time for tommy to finally see her and so she could also catch up to her. Plus she needs to help the rangers out in there quest to save the world. She let a week pass and then went on to approach Tommy but her face was facing his back.

Mela "Dr. Oliver I need help on the homework"

Tommy "Ok give me a second"

Then he turned around and saw Mela's face and was so surprised to see her in such a long time.

Mela "Hi Tommy"

Tommy "What happen to you Yas"

Mela "It's Melanie now"

Tommy "Ok then but you are here to guide them aren't you"

Mela "Yep but remember have to tech them to fight better"

Tommy "Fine i'll introduce you to them"

Mela "Great then"

So a couple of days have passed Tommy haven't introduced Mela to the rangers and finds out he was kidnapped. Then she went to base and saw that the ranger were watching a documentary of all the past rangers and Hailey was there also. So she decided to approach them without her invisibility power.

Mela "Hey guys"

(All of them got startled)

Hailey "How did you get in here and who are you"

Mela "Ok im Melanie and Tommy was suppose to introduce me to you guys but the guide to the rangers"

Connor "So you know-

Mela "Yes you 3 are rangers and Hailey created the morphers"

Kira "How do you know all of this"

Mela "Because like I said im suppose to hope the rangers in there journey"

Hailey "Ok then"

So they continued watching the video and there was a couple of parts where Mela popped out and then they believed her. Just that in some of them she had a different name so they confused on that. Then after they found Tommy and brought him back and he was surprised to see Mela there.

Tommy "What are you doing here Mela"

Mela "Like I said im suppose to guide the rangers and congratulations black ranger"

Tommy "Oh right"

Mela "So Kira I wanted to talk to you alone"

Kira "Why???"

Mela "Something that only you need to know"

Kira "No you can say infront of then also"

Mela "Are you sure?"

Kira "Yeah"

Mela "Ok then you are my niece"

Kira "What I don't have any aunts"

Mela "No your adopted Kira and my sis gave you away because she was raped and just couldn't deal with it again"

Kira "So your my aunt"

Mela "Well actually your aunt cousin because your mother is my cousin just it's a really complicated thing to explain"

Kira "Oh ok then"

Mela "So your mom is coming into town in a couple of weeks don't know exactly when"

Kira "Really ok then can't wait to meet her"

Mela "Do you even like where you live??"

Kira "The truth is im not living in a house im living in a foster home now"

Mela "How come"

Kira "Because my now adopted parents died in a car crash 9 years ago"

Mela "Oh so sorry for you but I can get you out of there and you can come live with me"

Kira "I can"

Mela "Yeah my house is even to big for me"

Kira "Great then im so happy for this opportunity"

Mela "Ok then why don't I show you my house"

Kira "Yeah"

Mela "Also I want to get to know you a little better"

When Mela said that Kira just looked towards Connor and he just looked away on the way there they started talking.

Mela "So you and Connor"

Kira "What about him"

Mela "You like him or his already your boyfriend"

Kira "Both"

Mela "Really that's so great"

Kira "Yeah but how did you figure this out"

Mela "I have powers remember and I can read minds"

Kira "Really do I get any powers"

Mela "First we got to ask your mom if she wants you to unlock your powers"

Kira "Ok then"

They continued talking and then they arrived  at the house and Kira found a room she licked and put her stuff in there.