Chapter 7

They went to the market and V was amazed by everything she saw there. She just followed her uncle and just was so amazed. Last time she was allowed out to the castle was when she was being moved to live at the castle. Then later on she was allowed to leave the castle as longest as someone is with her. Her uncle or brother would take her out to the market place of the park. One day when she saw that's there was arm wrestling match going on that she just watch it. Some days later V returned with her brother and then she was asked something by one of the boys there.

Boy "Hey would you like to give it a try"

V "Yeah sure"

Boy "Well come on you can be next"

She then followed the boy and then it was her turn she beat the champion and now she was the champion. More days passed and she would always go there to protect her title until this one guy challenged her. V went against him and he wet to far because he broke the table and V's hand was bleeding. V ran out crying and her brother followed her but she was to fast. Then next day V went out for a run with her brother since she was listening to music she didn't hear the guy behind her. He was trying to catch up to her so he took a short cut her catch up with her that he scared. V crashed into him and she ended up on the top of him. Then later on her brother showed up all tired of running and trying to catch up. (Rob is Robert's nickname)

Rob "Hey V you are still to fast for that I could not catch up to you"

V "Hey when did you go slower than me"

Rob "Well I was giving you a heads up then I started to run after that I lost you I was trying to beat you but I didn't know how far away you were"

(Rob was looking down to the ground to catch his breath after that he looked up to see that there was a guy there)

Rob "Hey who are you?"

V "I don't know"

Boy "Oh right my name is Daniel"

Rob "Wait you are that boy from yesterday that hurt my sister"

Daniel "I'm so sorry about that never knew that I was that strong"

V "It no worry"

Rob "Well i'll leave you two alone while I try to get to the park before my sis"

V "You know before you know it im going to be there"

Rob "No you won't and I want to at least try"

V "Go right ahead"

Daniel "So do you often run through this route"

V "Yeah it's less city and it gives us more of a chance to run freely"

Daniel "Oh yeah so you want to hang out sometime"

V "Ummm"

Daniel "Your brother can tag along I know his overprotective"

V "H-"

Daniel "I have a little sister and I do the same thing to her"

V "Oh ok then and yeah sure we can hangout"

Daniel "Ok meet me here tomorrow"

V "Ok then by..."

Then V took of running and was still able to beat her brother to the park but, V is a little scared of hanging out with other people other than her family. The next day she didn't show up to see Daniel instead she went to the next town beside them for a while. V didn't ever feel this way for anybody before and she hated the feeling of it.

(One month later)
V then came back to her village and found one of the her friends and asked her about Daniel and (her name was J) J said it was his birthday. So she decided to go surprise him for his birthday and so she went to his house with her brother. V then knocked on the door and Daniel's sister answered the door.

Girl "Hi and who are you?????"

V "Hi im a friend of your brother's ,he doesn't know that I was coming over but could you help me surprise him for his birthday"

Tenaya "sure you can decorate our house however you want"

V "great"

So after the had decorated to house then surprised Daniel was so to see V and then she left him a note. V wanted to meet up with him and then the next day she got ready to meet up with him. She put on a light pink tank top with her white jacket that has roses along with some jeans. (V's hair is naturally curly so when ever she wants to she just need to puff her hair out as much as she wants because of her powers her hair looks straight) Then curled her hair and put on her pink flats and she left to meet up with him. Then V waited there but he never showed up so she went home and just changed her clothes and started crying. After V was done crying she looked in the mirror and said "I promise to not let any boys to get in my way of happiness"