Chapter 4

(Seven years later)

Robert was now 15 years old and had been he has never been able to forgive himself of what he did when he was 8 years old. His dad has never been the same since Maria left town and he was going out with his friends. Robert never knew if his dad would ever be back to normal when he heard a knock on the door. He went running thinking it was his friends coming to pick him up. When he open the door he and it was Maria just that Robert didn't recognize her at all.

Robert "Hi im sorry but who are you????"

Maria "I'm a friend of your dad's"

Robert "Oh well right now his out but you can come in and wait for him"

Maria "I would love to thank you"

Maria went inside the house and sat on the couch and continued talking to Robert.

Maria "How have you been???"

Robert "I've been great I was going to head out to hangout with them but I think i'll just cancel"

Maria "No you don't have cancel because im here"

Robert "No its not because your here I have to go see my grandpa about something that I forgot about"

Then all of a sudden the door open and it was Zordon with Ruben (Ruben is Zordon's brother) they were both laughing about something. Robert runs over to hug his uncle it's been two years since he last saw him. Zordon then sees Maria sitting on the couch and was surprise to see her.

Maria "Hi Zordon I came back"

Zordon "You're back im so happy to see you again"

Robert "Wait so you are Maria"

Maria "Yeah and I also came to tell you two something about me that both of you should know"

Ruben stepped out so Maria could tell Zordon and Robert something.

Maria "I have to tell you that im not any normal person I have a very important job"

Zordon "What is your very important job"

Maria "I'm Mother Nature"

Robert "Wait so you are Mother Nature"

Maria "Yes and that's why I had to leave last time"

Zordon "Well I have something to tell you also"

Maria "What is it????????"

Zordon "I have powers that are only to be used for pure good"

Maria "I thought there was nobody with powers"

Zordon "There still is just that they are hiding that's all"

Then Zordon told her what had happen between her and Robert's mom. Her name was Mindy and he meet her the same way a he meet Maria.

Zordon "What I didn't know was that she was suppose to make me fall in love with her so I could lower my guard down and Mindy could drain my power away"

Maria "That's awful now I understand why Robert hated the idea of a mother"