Chapter 23

Once they were done getting ready they headed outside to the car to drive to the special church the family has.

(Flashback)
So Violet was still deciding on something to tell Bridge that would not reveal to much about herself yet. Then she thought of the kids she has that are in hiding since Violet is not ready to fight yet using her powers. When she was writing her little speech she got startled when her grandpa.

Aro "Hey are you writing a deep secret that you have to tell Bridge about when you get married"

Vi "Well yeah ever since that tradition started now I have to write my deepest secret so he can know"

Aro "I came to tell you that it's ok now if you tell him who they are"

Vi "Really I can tell them about my family"

Aro "Yes you are ready to confront the enemies of this family your powers are strong enough now"

Vi "Thank you grandpa"
(End of flashback)

So Violet was getting deep secret ready to reveal at the church in private because the coronation was public. When they arrived to the church the music started and they walked into the church. Once it was time for Vi to walk in she was freaking out so much and once she was on the side of Bridge the ceremony started. Inside Violet wished that her brother would show up to walk her down the isle in place of there father but it didn't happen.

Priest "Violet and Bridge do you both have a deep secret to share"

Violet and Bridge "Yes"

Priest "Bridge you go first in revealing it to Violet and the people in this church"

Bridge "Violet my deepest secret is that I never told you that I was in a coma for 5 months when I returned to S.P.D and that I could have died then"

Violet "Why did you never tell me that"

Bridge "Because you were busy trying to train the rangers that I don't want to worry you"

Priest "Ok now it's Violet's turn"

Violet "Ok so this is something everybody has been wondering who my parents are and if they are the reason I got my powers"

Bridge "Then who are your parent"

Violet "My dad is Zordon"

Someone from the bleachers stands up to say something.

Person "So that's why you were so sad when I had to break the glass"

Violet "Yes but we both knew that something was going to happen"

Bridge "So who is your mom"

Violet "My Mother is Mother Nature and yes I got my powers from them"

Bridge "So that's why you are so powerful"

Violet "Yes because I come from Zordon the great and Mother Nature"

Priest "Ok now let's continue this ceremony"

Once everybody got over the shock they continued the wedding to go to the coronation.

Priest "I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride"

Bridge and Violet kissed and they walked out hand and hand once they made it out they got on a carriage to head to the castle. Once there they went to separate rooms to get ready for the coronation.

 Once there they went to separate rooms to get ready for the coronation

(This is her dress and hairstyle she did)

Once she was ready she headed out to get into place to be produced queen of her kingdom after so long.

Person "We are gathered here to coronate our this two people to become our queen and king"

*everybody was clapping*

So Violet did the promise to her kingdom and Bridge did to after that they went to take out the crowns.

(This is her crown)

Then after they were introduced to the people as queen and king they went to start the party and Vi kept her coronation dress on. Once they had there first dance as a wedded couple they sat down and a couple of people went up to say something about them. Then all of a sudden the light turn off where they were up in stage this person suddenly started talking into the microphone.

Robert "So I want to remain unknown for the time being (Vi recognized the voice but she couldn't put her finger on it) I have known the bride since she was born she is the most craziest person and adventurous when Vi was little she would break every rule in order to just get out of the castle you never gave up on what you wanted and always found a way to do things your way I have been with you for a lot of special events but never would I have thought you would manage to get married I remember when Maria announced to us that she was pregnant of you and I was so exited to finally get someone to talk to hoping it was a boy but still got the best person even do you might be a girl you helped me a lot through my situation like I have to you Vi you are the most amazing person anyone could have asked for and Bridge is very lucky to have you as his wife and your going to be an amazing mother"

Vi "You know I have night vision"

Rob "Yeah but remember I also have power of my own"

Vi "Well you are just the best for saying that about me"

Rob "Even do you might have dresses you have a type of dress you love to wear and we both know you are wearing that type of dress under that one just incase you got tired of that dress you could just rip it off"

Then finally Vi recognize the voice and ripped her big dress to reveal her beautiful blue dress that was flowy. She did a summersalt to get over the table and go hug her brother that she had not seen in 45 years or more. When se finally reached him the light turned on and you just saw that Vi jumped on Rob and they collapsed to the floor. Violet was crying into Rob's shoulder and everybody was curious as to was that person. Once there family reunion was down they got up and Vi grabbed the mic to introduce him to everybody.

Vi "Ok so everybody meet my brother Robert"

Then all a sudden there was a bright flash and a women appeared and just extended her arms out.

Vi "Mom is that really you"

Maria nodded her head and Violet just dropped the mic and ran to hug her mother and everybody was just clapping for her.

Vi "I'm so happy your here for my wedding day"

Maria "Me to and I couldn't believe it when your brother called me and told me you were getting married"

Vi "Sorry just that you never gave me a way to contact you"

Maria "It's ok"

So everybody went up to congratulate then after that they went on to the dancing and had fun all night till they cut the cake. Afterwords they went to get there stuff to leave to there honeymoon and enjoy there lives.

Nature's WarriorOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara