Morning came and I snuck out. I got home and Youngjae and Yugyeom were there. I really thought they were not going to be home but I guessed wrong. They wanted to take me back but I told them that I didn't want to stay in the hospital. I started to do aeygo and they said I could stay but not to get into fight during my recovery. 

Days Passed

JR POV

All I could think about was Y/N. I hate myself for what I did to her. I really fucked up. 

JR's Thoughts: Instead of winning her over, I made her hate me. I hurt her badly. She will never forgive me. She might hate me right now!!! 

JR: AUGHH!

I've ben staying in my friends house, but I had to come back. I haven't left my room. Well I do but late at night. I can't face Youngjae or Yugyeom, especially Y/N. I wonder if Youngjae knows. 

Y/N POV 

I was in my room listening to music. Yugyeom and Youngjae told me that JR hasn't left his room ever since he came back. I wonder if he remembers what happened, I mean he suppose to, sometimes I think he leaves his room only during the nights when we are all sleeping. I be hearing footsteps coming from the kitchen. Does he feel guilty for what happen?

Y/N's Thoughts: What the fuck is wrong with you Y/N. he deserves to feel guilty, he hurt you. you suppose to hate him not feel bad for him. 

I got up from the bed and turned off my Bluetooth speaker. I head out to the kitchen and sit in the living room to see tv. 

JR POV

Fuck!!! I heard the TV in the living room turn on.  Y/N is the only one here and me

JR's Thoughts: What am I going to do?

I had to go to the living room bathroom because my bathroom don't work. 

JR's Thoughts: I really want to talk to Y/N and apologize, but I cant even look at her. I feel so guilty. Aughh!

Y/N POV 

I saw the bathroom in the living room open. I was JR. I ignore his presence. he went to the kitchen to do God knows what.

JR's Thoughts in the kitchen: JR, you have to man up. 

I was sitting in the couch when I heard JR

Y/N: Y/N can we talk? 

I ignored him. He kept on insisting until I gave up and turned to look at him and gave him a "what-do-you-want" look. What he said next got me all shocked up.

JR: Y/N, I'm really sorry...

JR: I really wasn't in all my 5 senses that day when I... when I.... hurt... you.

JR: I know you might hate me right know but please...please listen. I AM SO SORRY. 

JR: I really regret what I did to you. I hate myself for hurting you. I wish I could turn back time and stay in my room when Mark and Bambam brought me home. It's just I was really in pain, but that doesn't justify what I did. IM SORRY. 

He was crying. I've never seen JR like this. I started to feel bad about all of this.

I got up struggling since my cut still hurts. Right when I was about to leave he grabs me not tight but he takes a hold of my wrist. I turn to look at him and his eyes are bloody red. 

JR: Y/N, Please, I'M. SO. SORRY

He knelt down in front of me and said sorry like a thousand of times. All I saw was sincerity in his eyes. I sat back down and put my hand on top of his hand. he looked up at me all shocked. 

Y/N: JR, it's not your fault. It's mine. if I shouldn't have said what I did nothing should've happened. You told me to never listen what you would say if you ever got drunk but I really got pissed. I'm sorry,  made you feel guilty. 

Y/N: Don't worry I forgive you. It's okay. I just need to recover. 

he got up and I literally scream in PAIN. 

Y/N: Ahhh!

He immediately backed away and apologized again, and I chuckled. 

JR POV

After all the apologies Y/N finally forgave me. I hugged her forgetting she was hurt and she screamed in pain. I let her go and apologized again. she said it was all good and she chuckled.

JR's Thoughts: Me looking at you makes e fall more for you Y/N. I really love your smile. I hope we get to become good friends and maybe something else. 

JR: I really have feeling for you Y/N!!!