1. The Morning Hustle~

THIS IS A SASLIOUS ORIGINAL. PLEASE DON'T STEAL OR COPY WITHOUT PERMISSION!!!

This is my first story on wattpad so please go a little easy on me and also positive criticism is welcomed :)

|Skyla|

"Beep beep beep beep" My alarm clock started on with its aggravating daily routine. I groaned loudly as I just lifted up my left hand to turn it off. Sleep overwhelmed me that I didn't even bother to lift up my head.

"Skyla Isabelle Demps! Wake that ass up!" My Mom called all the way from the downstairs kitchen.That woman had a mouth. She just had to say my full name. Reluctantly I got up and headed straight to my bathroom to do my dental and oral hygiene . My reflection in the mirror scared the living shit out of me. Well goddamn Skyla!

'This is my official I dont give a fuck day' I thought.

After I finished up I plugged in my flat iron to straighten out my hair that went down to my bra line.(My grandfather came from India so that's where I get my hair from).

When I finish that I put on some eye liner, mascara, then some lip gloss since make and me wasn't too much. I dragged on my low rise jeans then a black sweat jacket that said Hustle&Fly and my stylish leather boots.

I ran downstairs to see my mother and my little sister Jada who's thirteen eating eggs and waffles around the kitchen island. "Good morning! good morning!" I basically sang taking the waffles that just popped out the toaster.

They all return a reply and carried on with their schedule. I took a bite out my waffle and head out to catch my bus.

~~~~~~~~

While going up to my locker to get out my Calculus textbook for next period Zarah came on over."Heyy biotch" Zarah greeted.

"My hoe" I replied with a smirk. She smiled and flipped her long golden curls ."I'm suppose to be mad at you!" Zarah said starting a conversation.

"What I do" I said sarcastically."You didn't come with Allie and me to Wyatt's party last night" She said. "And I care because..." I said covering up my sarcasm once more.

Zarah squinted her eyes at me only showing her bright blue pupils ."Ok ok fine I was buzy" I sighed. Then Allie came out of nowhere strolling along."Mmhmm buzy doing what exactly?" Allie asked taking Zarah's side on the discussion. "Had to watch Jada" I admitted honestly." Ok she's not lying" Allie said. Zarah nodded .

"Now can we just move along now. Flow with the incoming freshman" I said as they walked along the hallway making it congested like rush hour on the highway. But now they were being broken up cause of Karla's Crew who was making their way.

Karla Fanning is the most popular girl at LakeView. She's a blonde stuck up bitch who thinks she's all that cause her family is wealthy. Can a get a 'Basiccccc'!

Karla and Zarah use to be best friends from 6th to 10th grade and that's when Allie and I welcomed Zarah after they had a major fallout. That's Karla's back story.

As soon as she walks down the hallway to the football jocks she greets Grayson Fields in a nasty lengthy kiss. I turned my head in total disgust. I disliked the football guys! They think there all that."That slut! But c'mon let's get out of here" Zarah said as we walked the opposite way.

~~~~~~

After school I ended up missing my bus and ended up calling Allie and Zarah for a ride. One thing... Zarah was on the other side of town and Allie was on her way in about 20 minutes. Before that football practice was over and all the jocks were coming out to the parking lot and all.

"Aye Richard!"

"My boy be pullin"

"She want the D"

"WHO TOOK MY CAR KEYS"

All the voices of the guys coming down the steps of the school where I was currently sitting to the left side on the bottom.

"Hi" Mikey Clark aka the second quarterback had greeted me. "Hi" I waved finding this encounter strange. Not once have we ever talked.

"I know your name um...Skylar?" Mikey assumed. "It's Skyla" I corrected."Oh but I was close still" Mikey said. I nodded trying my best not to be rude and roll my eyes.

"Mikey where you put my keys!?" Grayson Fields yelled storming over to us. "Chill bro I don't have your keys" Mikey said putting his hands up in surrender. I just sat there pretending to be on my phone hoping that Allie would pop up any minute now.

This was none of my of business....

"I'm dead serious" Grayson snarled while turning red but not embarrassment red but, angry red.

"I swear to god I don't! Believe me could ya" Mikey begged then got up from my side at lightning speed and cleared it like that. Grayson just looked at me as I looked back at him. Then he laughed. What's that supposed to mean?

Grayson leaned into me invading my personal space...he was real close.When I sat close I mean REALLY CLOSE. I froze as I just looked into his chocolatey brown eyes as they were dead into mine.

Fuck.

Then all of a sudden he pulled out his car keys from inside my jacket pocket. "I bet you didn't feel that didn't you ?" His deep voice said huskily as if he were seducing me right there on the steps. I nodded my head no unable to communicate. Then he stood back up to his regular tall built frame and walked away.

I caught back my breath.

'I actually held my breath and didn't realize it'

I watched as Grayson went into his black porche then drove off. After that Allie's old pick up truck pull up to the scene. I ran inside still speechless over my little moment with Grayson.

What did he do to me?

A/N - Heyy guys omg so how was the first chapter was it good or was it bad please tell me and Grayson's POV is up next. I love ya guys!

~Bubbles XOXO