1: 第一印象

Mulai dari awal

"Hey," One of the group greeted.

I looked up at them, "And you guys are?"

Another scoffed and came forward to flick my forehead. I flinch back with a scowl.

It's JungKook.

"You don't know? We're the BANGTAN boys." The smirk on his face seemed like an attempt to look seductive, but mostly idiotic and cringeworthy.

That's the dumbest group name I've ever heard. They aren't gang members or any of that sort, they're just a group of close schoolboys, whose bullets are they fucking blocking? But afraid to make a bad impression, I keep this opinion to myself.

"Yeah, I didn't know. I'm new here. You're the kingka right?"

He bent down and took at closer look at my face, "Word spreads around fast I suppose. What's your name?"

I scoff, and the other boys look in confusion to my attitude. Of course the bystanders are never the first ones to admit to their role.

"You walked away when I got bullied back there, to hell about caring for my name."

Eunae seemed shocked but then bursted out in laughter.

"Oh my god, JungKook she just-she rejected you before you even started flirting with her," She clapped her hands while he looked at us in disgust, or discomfort, I'm guessing. The other joined in line big brothers teasing their little one.

"You needed a reality check anyway."

"I wasn't flirting with her!" Jungkook defended like a child. The way Eunae talks to him—how close are they? Maybe Eunae is a female piece to the group.

"Eunae, you should stop before he rips your head off."
One of the boys tell her with a firm face. Well doesn't he look friendly.

"It's no fun whenever you're around."

"W-wait.. so who are you guys?" I decided to ask straightforwardly to put an end to this guessing game.

Eunae stood up and went over to the boys and gestures to the previous speaker, "So Aera, is my brother, Jin."

He waves at me.

"And this is Hoseok, call him J-Hope or Hobi, just don't call him a horse. Bad history," She simply explained.

"I'm your hope! I'm your angel!" His bright energetic voice caused the ends of my lips to lift, my heart growing lighter as he went on. The members didn't seem too fond of his introduction as they made sounds of disgust. The reactions didn't seem to faze him much though, as he stood with an unfaltering grin. He seems to practice this phrase on his downtime.

"This is Namjoon, call him if you need any help with homework. He's been number one ever since he came here. But there's more to him, he's a total meme lord."

He waves and smiles sheepishly. Cute.

"Now this boy here is Taehyung, he's an alien, so don't mind him." He flicked her forehead with a scowl.

"Don't mind her. She's my girlfriend." He cooed, squishing her cheek. I watched his box smile close as he pulled her close to peck her nose. PDA right off the bat?

"I thought this was supposed to be a secret." Eunae groaned, wiping off his saliva.

"Oh well, now here we have Yoongi. He's quiet, so don't be surprised if he doesn't say anything."

"Ok.. hey I'm Aera," He looks a tad bit familiar, but perhaps he has one of those generic faces.

"Moving on, here we have, Jimin!"