“I don’t remember the last time we just sat out here.” Luke said.

“I think I was like 13?” Beau said.

“James, Skip me and these fools would sit out here almost every night and just tell stories.” 

“I once told Reag a story about this mass murder who lived in the Australian wild. And he loved to go after New York Girls.” Beau laughed.

“I was like 7 when you told me that.” I laughed with him.

“You were always so gullible.” LUke looked at me. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

“So what really happened?” Skip asked. Beau, Jai and James all turned towards me and Luke.

“Should we tell them?” LUke asked. I nodded. “Well um i told Reagan all about my mushy feelings that I had. And then I blurted out that I loved her and she didn’t believe me.”

“And then he kissed me.” I said quickly.

“WHAT?!?!” James got so excited. “Aw Luke! You’re becoming a lover. Welcome to the life of loving someone.” He smiled.

“But then my fucking lip started to bleed. And I had to stop.”  Jai laughed at Luke and so did Skip. Beau sat quiet. 

“That’s so cute.” James said.

“You’re more happy about this than they are.” Skip said.

“I hate being the only one who has a girlfriend. It’s annoying.” 

“Actually he isn’t my boyfriend.”

“And she isn’t my girlfriend?”

“That what are you?” Jai asked.

“I’m not sure. We are i guess together? I’m not really sure.” I admitted. 

“Well you’re not single?” James asked.

“No i’m not single, but it’s just weird.” Luke said.

“You know what game I miss, the question game.” Skip said randomly.

“I remember that game!” I perked up.

“Wait is it the game where we put questions in the hat for that person and you have read them and answer them honestly.”  Jai asked.

“Yeah! Beau can we borrow your hat?” Skip asked. Beau didn’t say anything but gave him the hat.  “Reag, do you have paper?”  

“Yeah I’ll go get it.” I said walking in the house. Luke at my side slightly holding my hand. 

I rummaged through the office draw looking for paper.

“What’s up with Beau?” I asked getting the paper.

“Can i tell you later? I don’t want to ruin the moment.” He said.

“Yeah you want to sleep over? Like old time?” I said smiling.

“Are we going to sleep?” He said being the perverted Luke I loved.

“Yes Luke.” I said smiling kissing him quickly before leaving him to ponder in thought.

“I’ll go first?”  I offered. Handing each boy a piece of paper. They put it in Beau’s hat. I made Luke hold the hat as I picked a question. Reading the question I laughed.

“What is your opinion on Love?” I paused to think.

“Really James?” Jai asked.

“That wasn’t me.” He admitted. Luke and Jai looked over to Beau, but I Ignored it.

“Well I think love is a beautiful thing. I think it’s something you have to cherish and be careful with. You don’t want to tamper with a heart that’s in love.” I smiled throwing the question into the fire. I picked the next question.

“Are you a virgin?” I looked at Jai.

“Really? Yes I’m a virgin.”

“Really Reagan? I didn’t know that.” Beau said something finally.

“Yes Boo, i’m not as much as a slut as you thought.” I laughed and it actually made Beau smile. I picked another question.

“What is a sexual fact about yourself?” I read laughing. The boys all cracked up. “Um, I don’t have a gag reflex.” I said honestly. The boys all laughed and started hitting Luke made a big deal about it. I rolled my eyes at their immaturity. I picked another question. “Has Luke or Jai ever sang to you?” I read. Thinking about it.

“Actually if you count the times in the bathroom when you sang. I was there behind the computer as you recorded it. But I don’t think you ever actually sang to me.” I looked at them. They agreed. Picking the last question I smiled as I read it. “Will you kiss me in front of the boys?” It was signed Luke Skywalker but i didn’t read it. “Aww Jai if you really want to kiss me...” I said getting up and pretending to go and kiss Jai. HE laughed.

“Hey!” Luke whined.

“Just kiss him you love birds!” James said edging me towards Luke. I leaned down to him and kissed him and all the boys except Beau made a big deal about it.