" But I want her to be a doctor with or without her wish " Her mom was aggressive... And this time,  Hayat couldn't stop herself for this...

" Why are you forcing me to become a doctor which was your wish to become ? You couldn't become doctor that doesn't mean that you will make your children follow you dreams. Everytime I told you about my dream of serving my country by becoming CBI agent and use my inner beast,  but no,  you all just want us to follow your command.  Who are we,  your children or your maids?  You always keep me aside.  You just wanted to control over me and then sell me to a stranger in the name of marriage.... "
Her mom looked angry but instead,  she kept quiet.  Hayat looked towards her father and said..

" Dad " She started.  Her father knows, whenever she called him Dad, if means it's serious. In normal days,  she calls him Abbu.

" You know what my dreams are,  then why are you all stopping me from this.  You both can't control my inner demon. You both secretly are searching for psychiatrist.. But here,  I want to use that to kill all those rapist,  murderers,  robbers and most importantly,  the killer of grandfather , which you both assumed as suicide.. 

You both faced this situation,  now why me?  Why are you repeating that?  Is it your family tradition or what? 

It's just,  I am not a maid,  who will listen all your commands and follow it like a robot,  without even thinking once.  " She looked at her angry mother,  guilt father and crying sister.

"I just can't take it anymore..  So, I just want to say,  that I am leaving and will fulfill my dreams ( looking at her Mom ) , with or without you all. "
With that she turned towards the main gate of the school.  Her sister came from behind and hugged her.

" Baji,  please take me as well,  they will too force me for becoming doctor... But I want to be like you , I want to become CBI agent... I can be the hacker,  you know my skills,  please Baji... " She cried out.  She was just a year younger to Hayat.

Hayat couldn't think what to do.. She know how they will treat her sister... But she can't earn and so she can't afford to keep her sister with her. 

So, she looked at her father and said, 

" I believe , that you will not repeat the mistake again , Father " She stretched the word 'Father' and took hold of her sister and made her father hold her hand...

" I will return soon..and if she will not become what her dream is for, then I won't spare you both. And be ready for my taunts and tortures... " With that,  she left her family,  specially,  her crying sister, who was shouting her name to come back.. But neither her father loosened his grip nor she came back.

From the next day, there were changes around.  Now her father ruled the house. He ordered her mom to do what is needed and is right,  not what she wants and dreamt of.
Her sister,  Jasima,  was happy for the changes.. But she was eager to meet her sister , Haida ..

Flashback ends..

" Hayat is Haida ? " Jahan asked as something clicked in his mind...

" Yes.  Hayat is only Haida. She changed her name because of the enemies behind her. Haida is her real name. " Nisa said , looking at his shocked face...

A/n

Assalamualaikum Warehmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Hey readers! How are you all?
I am good Alhamdulillah..

First of all,  Eid ka chaand Mubarak ho... And Eid Mubarak too...

May you and your family have a blessed,  healthy and happy Eid.

Secondly,  I have updated...

Finally 🙌🙌

So,  now,  it's Eid and soon more updates will be there...

Wait for that... I will be back after a nap..

Words : 1285

And yeah,  do tell how's this chapters? 
Sorry for grammatical mistakes..

So, finally,  we got a clue...
Hayat's real name is Humera ...
Can you all make any connections ?
Tell me in comment box,  if you can guess the plot early...
Let's see...

Until next update,

Keep smiling always...
Take care ,
And enjoy Eid..

Iram Khan