"You're stunning." he whispers with something akin to awe. I blush deeply at his compliment, secretly pleased he thinks so. I reach my arms up in invitation, and he complies, leaning down for another soul searing kiss. Both hands caressing my breasts, as he holds his body weight up with his elbows. His mouth leaves mine as he scoots his body down leaving a trail of wet kisses across my jaw and upper chest. I arch into him when he sucks a nipple into his warm, wet mouth. I grasp the back of his head and hold him in place. He bites my nipple lightly, before moving to its twin and giving it the same attention.

Releasing that nipple, he moves further down, trailing kisses across my upper belly, slowly moving lower still. Oh shit! Who knew that licking your belly button was so erotic? He glances up at me with his hands on the edge of the boxers I borrowed. I give a small nod, and he wastes no time pulling them, along with my panties, down my legs. He tosses the articles of clothing over his shoulder.

He looks down at me. I'm completely bare to him, but the way he's looking at me makes any embarrassment I might feel fly out the window. He makes me feel beautiful.

"Baby Girl..." I shush him with a look and beckon him to me. He lays his body over me and I lean up and kiss him, my tongue invading his mouth.

He duels with me for a minute, then his hand slips between us and lightly strokes me. I moan into his mouth. He retracts and bites my lower lip.

"You're so wet for me." he says as he slips a finger inside, his thumb rubbing over my clit. My hips lift off the bed, as I moan out again. I attempt to reach down and grab his hard length, but he's scooted too far down the bed for me to reach. He chuckles at my feeble attempt, and moves to the side of me, taking his boxer-briefs off as he goes. When he's situated in the new position, I'm able to reach him better.

I wrap my hand around him, my fingers barely touching, and slowly start to stroke him up and down, adding a little twist of my hand. His head drops down to mine as he inserts another finger, his thumb never stopping on my clit. He leans his head down and captures my nipple, sucking it into his mouth, teasing it with his tongue. My hips buck, and he adds a third finger. He curls them inward, hitting that sweet spot deep inside, and I immediate come undone.

He kisses me as I cum, capturing my low moan in his mouth. He makes appreciative sounds as he kisses me, stroking me through my orgasm. He withdraws his fingers, and bringing them to his full lips he sucks my juices from them. I flush, but he just sends me a flirty wink. My hand resumes stroking him, but he halts my movements with the touch of his hand. He sends me another wink before leaning over me and opening his bedside drawer. I take the opportunity presented to me, and trail kisses across his chest. When he's done rummaging, he goes back to his former position, a condom in his clutches.

"Are you absolutely sure about this, Baby Girl?" he voices out loud. I nod my head all too eagerly.

"Yes, Sam. More than anything." I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down for another scorching kiss. He makes quick work of the condom, then moves between my open legs. He rubs his cock up and down my slit, teasing me. "Please?" I'm not above begging at this point. He holds himself up by his forearms, then leans down and kisses me as he slowly enters my dripping passage.

He enters me inch by blissful inch, filling me full of himself. When he's finally seated to the hilt, he pauses, letting me get used to his size. I'm filled beyond full, but it's a good kind of full. His cock is stretching me, but with as wet as I am and the lube on the condom, it doesn't hurt. After a minute he slowly pulls back, only to push right back in. He's making shallow thrusts that are driving me insane. I wrap my legs around his wide hips, feet not touching, just resting on his ass. I lean up and kiss down his neck, sucking his skin into my mouth.