CELEBRATION

A/N: Another super long one. I just couldn't find a good place to break it. Super smut scene to start us off. I placed *** where it ends, so you can skip it if you want to without losing anything from the story. So grab a drink, find that comfy reading place, and enjoy. Only one more chapter and I can mark this book complete.

JESSICA

I wake up slowly, savoring the delicious dream I just had. I keep my eyes closed to keep the sensual images close. I stretch, and my foot hits something. I freeze my movements. I crack an eye open and take in my surroundings, and it all comes rushing back. Asking to stay with Sam. I was still a little shaken up about his condition in the dream world, even though he was perfectly fine in the waking world, I didn't like seeing him hurt. I wanted to be near him in case there were any side effects.

I snuggle back under the covers, scooting so I'm spooning Sam's back. I have my hands tucked up between us, touching his warm back. I close my eyes and will myself back to sleep, back to those wonderful dreams, but it's no use.

"You alright back there?" Sam's rumbley voice asks, as he turns to face me. He adjusts us until I'm draped over him, and my head is resting on his shoulder, one leg tucked between his. "What has you so restless, Baby Girl?"

"I don't really know." I answer honestly, my hand absently running over his smooth chest. "Honestly, I think it's that I don't know what to do next. I mean, the demon is taken care of. I'm about to enroll in my last semester of college. Things are good with you guys. I guess I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. Things are too good right now."

"Don't dwell on something that might not even happen." Sam gives my hip a squeeze, and the warmth of his hand through the thin layer of the boxers I borrowed sends warmth to other places. I snuggle impossibly closer, and my clit rubs against his muscled thigh and my dreams come rushing to the surface. I stifle a moan, but I'm pretty sure he could tell, if his sharp intake of breath was any indication.

His hand tightens on my hip, and the other lifts my chin so I'm looking at him. He adjusts us so that he's looming over me, his thigh pressing harder against my core. I arch into him at the sensation. He leans down and captures my lips with his. I open immediately to allow his tongue entrance. Sam languidly kisses me, his tongue slowly teasing mine. His hand tightens again on my hip over and over again. He's restraining himself, and that's the last thing I want to happen right now.

I move my hands up his chest and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. His chest brushes against the hard peaks of my nipples, and I am unable to hold back the moan. I pull at him, and he understands right away, moving so that he's positioned in between my legs, our lips never parting. The hard length of him, hidden behind boxer briefs, nestles in just the right way, causing me to arch my back.

He breaks the kiss to look at me, asking me if this is all okay. I simply nod my head, and the intense look on his face is back. His chocolate brown eyes drop to my heaving chest. I wait to see what he's going to do. He leans down and nuzzles my neck, his tongue teasing my skin. He leaves a trail of kisses along my jaw until he reaches my ear. He tongues the skin directly beneath it. I tilt my head to give him better access.

I don't really know what I need, but I know I need something more. I grab the hand resting on my hip and move it to my breast. His thumb immediately grazes across my nipple, and it send pleasure coursing through my body, straight to my aching clit. It throbs against his leg and I lift my hips to rub against him. All these sensations at once is a little overwhelming.

Seeming to understand what I need, Sam pushes my shirt up and I help him pull it up over my head. Now I'm bared from the waist up to his gaze, I'm worried what he'll think. I shyly look at his face, but I didn't need to be worried at all judging by the expression on his face. His eyes are dilated, making his dark brown eyes nearly black.