Consequences Part 5.

Start from the beginning

Gigi.

Okay.

Y/l/n 💫

Whats wrong G?

Gigi.

Nothing ☺

Y/l/n 💫

You're lying Jelena 😒

Gigi.

I just got home and I'm really tired. I'll message you tomorrow 😊❤

Y/l/n 💫

Jelena 😑

I read her text and sighed locking my phone and getting off the car. I went up to the room and changed into some PJ's and laid down on the bed sighing at the coldness.

I watched as Zayn went around the room packing his bag and making sure he had everything. He had a flight for tonight so he could be there early for the meeting. Once he was done he looked over at me and placed a small kiss on my forehead.

Zayn:"I'll see you in a few days babe"He said making me hug the pillow and rest my head on top of it.

Gigi:"Okay, bye and have a safe flight"I said making him kiss my head once again and nod grabbing his bags.

Zayn:"I'll message you once I arrive"He said making me nod and watch him walk out the door. I listened carefully and heard the car engine start and slowly fade.

I grabbed my phone and went to my call list letting my finger hover over Y/n's number. I bit my lip and shook my head locking my phone letting my eyes close as the darkness consumed me.

I slowly opened my eyes and adjusted it to the light in room letting out a small groan. I laid there for a few minutes before moving and grabbing my phone off the nightstand. I saw multiple notifications from the girls, Y/n and Zayn making me read some.

Zayn 💓

Hey babe, I arrived safely and I'll message you later on when you're awake 😘.

Hails 😇

Morning G, you can come over at like one because were starting at around two. See you just now 😊

Bella 💖

Morning Sis, sorry about yesterday, but I'll talk to you at Hailey's. Love you😘💖

Y/l/n 💫

Morning 😘. I have no idea what happened yesterday and I'm sorry if I made it worse. I'll see you at Hailey's place and then maybe we can talk? I just dont like seeing you upset Gigi.

I sighed and read all the messages before waking up and putting my phone to charge. I did my morning routine and changed into a pair of white ripped jeans, my red Adidas hoodie and slipped on my Adidas shoes.

I grabbed my phone and made my way downstairs to make something quick to eat. I was busy mixing some pancake mixture when I heard a knock on the door making me put the mixture down and make my way over to the door confused. I opened the door and saw the one face that managed to always make me smile.

Y/n:"Morning beautiful"She said handing me some flowers"I got these for you"She mumbled shyly making me take them and smile at the girl.

Gigi:"Hey"I greeted making her clear her throat and nod.

Y/n:"So uh, I just wanted to get you those to try and make you feel a little better...I'll see you at Hailey's"She said before turning around. I quickly grabbed her wrist making her stop and turn facing me.

Gigi:"Have breakfast with me"I said dragging her inside the house. She followed me to the kitchen and took a seat on the stool watching me as I put the flowers in a vase"The girls told me something yesterday"I said making her look at me listening closely.

Y/n:"Okay, what was it?"She asked making me move around the counter and sit on the stool next to her.

Gigi:"They just said that they find it weird that whenever Zayn goes on a business trip...so does Taylor"I said watching her face expression turn into confusion"Vice versa"I said.

Y/n:"Well, I'm sure its just a coincidence"She said shrugging"I mean, A lot of our schedules are the same"She said grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers"So stop stressing and come here"She said pulling me up from my seat and pulling me onto her lap.

Gigi:"I'm sorry that I was rude before, you know how I get when I over think"I said making her kiss my head and sigh.

Y/n:"Its okay princess, we all get like that sometimes"She said placing another kiss on my head making me sigh feeling relaxed and content.

Gigi:"I love you"I mumbled looking at her. She sent me the biggest smile and pecked my lips.

Y/n:"I love you to"She said before pecking my lips again"Hmm...so whatcha making?"She asked referring to the bowl on the counter.

Gigi:"Pancakes"I said waking up making her follow.

Y/n:"Yum, I'm hungry"She said making me laugh and hand her the bowl.

Gigi:"Then lets make breakfast"

50 votes or more guys! 💥