Consequences Part 5.

Start from the beginning

Shay:"Hailey and I are having a small thing at our place tomorrow...do y'all want to come?"She asked making Y/n open her door for Taylor.

Taylor:"I cant make it tomorrow, I'm going back home for my brothers party that he's having"She said sending her a apologetic smile"Sorry Hails and Shay"She said making them wave it off.

Hailey:"Its okay, there's always another time"She said making Taylor nod.

Y/n:"I'll be there"She said making Shay playfully roll her eyes unlock her car.

Shay:"Of course you will"She said making Y/n flip her off"What about you Zayn? Gigi?"She asked making me nod.

Gigi:"I'll be there, but Zayn is going to Paris for a business trip"She said making Zayn nod.

Zayn:"Yeah, I'm really sorry about that guys"He said making them wave it off. I saw the girls eye Zayn and Taylor making me look at them weirdly.

Hailey:"Oh no, its fine"She said waving him off and looking over at Y/n and then me. Y/n was to invested in her phone and ignored the looks the girls gave her and me. I walked over to them and stood next to my sister crossing my arms.

Gigi:"Okay, whats with the looks?"I questioned making them look at each other and then me.

Kylie:"Should I say it or?"She asked making my sister sigh turning around and facing me.

Bella:"Gigi, dont you think that its a little weird that whenever Zayn has business trips so does Taylor, vice versa"She said making me think about what she said.

She did have a point. They are always gone at the same times and came back a day earlier or a day after the other comes back, but I'm sure nothing is going on. Its just a coincidence....right?

Kendall:"Just think about it"She said before bidding me goodbye with the others and walking off to the cars. I was deep in thought when I felt someone grab my hand softly.

Zayn:"Babe"He said making me shake my head and look at him"You okay?"He asked making me nod and clear my throat.

Gigi:"Y-yeah"I said"Lets go"I said making him nod and open the door for me. I looked over and saw Y/n give me a look making me shake my head and get in the car.

Zayn got in the car after saying goodbye to them all. The drive home was filled with silence and normally I would talk about the nights events or something along those lines, but what the others said was bothering me.

Gigi:"Zayn"I said making him hum and keep his eyes on the road"Why are you going to Paris again?"I asked making him look at me for a moment and then back at the road.

Zayn:"I have a few friends there that can help with the marketing part for the company....why?"He asked making me shake my head dismissing my thoughts.

He didn't stutter. His body language looked fine and he didn't seem to drift off at any point.

Gigi:"Just curious"I said making him nod and focus on the road. I heard a ding go off indicating that I got a message making me fish my phone out of my bag.

Y/l/n 💫

Hey, what happened? I saw your face before you left and I got worried 😧

Gigi.

Just something the girls brought up. Aren't you driving?

Y/l/n 💫

We just came home, I was tired and so was Taylor so I kind off raced home 😶