Lies X Truth? X Kiriko

Start from the beginning

"It won't be a problem." Kurapika contradicts Leorio while peddling. "If you just plug it up until we get across."

"Don't tell me this is another part of the Hunter Exam, Huh?" They both stopped peddling and we look down only to see a Magical Beast Warning sign. "Look, it's a Magical Beast Warning sign."

"Takes for stating thee obvious, Leorio." I say in a mocking voice.

"Shut up you brat!" He yells and try's to hit me in thee head but I catch his fist. Then Kurapika and Gon start peddling again and it was complete silence on the boat. "So peaceful."

"I've been trying to think of a way we can impress thee Navigators when we find them, but I can't think of anything." Gon says sadly.

"Let me see." Kurapika says still thinking.

"Everyone knows thee first impression is about how you look." Leorio says vaguely. "I'm sorry to tell you Gon but your not going to be to much help, Kurapika your way to short and Mika." He locks at me up and down. 'Creep.' " your pretty but, you'd probably scare them away, but I'm sure my superior Stature will be enough to impress any Navigator."

"Would that work?" Gon asks, innocently.

"No, it defiantly won't." Myself and Kurapika say.

"What was that?!" Leorio says quickly.

Kurapika puts on of his hands on his chin. "There must be some other way we can win their favor, and not with our physical strength either."

"Huh?" Leorio says cluelessly.

"Like intelligence, or knowledge. For example, Gon what is something your really good at and how can you use that to your advantage?" Kurapika questions Gon.

"I've never reall thought about it." Gon says true fully and starts thinking about it.

"Even thought you may not know it your are talented at a number of different things, you too Mika. Now Leorio on the other hand-"

"My greatest strength is my courage. Beasts and monsters, bring them on!" While Leorio says that a huge no gigantic sea monster comes out of the Lake. I look at it like who the hell care while Gon and Kurapika look a it fearfully. "Hun?"

"Leorio, behind you."

He turns around slowly while saying, "behind me?" Right at the point that a Leorio turns around I jump up and tear of its head, on accident. I only meant to stab it.

"How did you do that?!" Gon says surprisingly. 'Whats wrong with this kid?'

Leorio still looked scared so he ran to where Gon and Kurapika was and started peddling and in the next 10 second we were across the swamp/lake. He was still peddling by the time we reached dry ground though. "Leorio." Kurapika says and he finally stops.

Gon then picks up the briefcase and hands it to Leoiro. "Here."

Leorio then looks around and sees that we're already on land. "Even a big lake like this can be crossed in a block on an eye if I'm the one rowing thee boat." While he says that we all jump off the boat and walk towards some runes. "Hey!"

"Are these Runes?" Gon asks.

He nods, "I believe they are from thee ancient Suomi Tribe."

"Can you read it?" We ask him.

"Yes but parts of it is missing. It seems to be some kind of warning it anyone who intrudes into this place."

"Forget about the Runes." Leorio calls from the ground. "Let's go find the path that the Old woman was talking about."