%Chapter Twenty Eight%

"And this is the house", Kate announced as we both stared at the Mansion. After school, Kate and I left quickly to avoid our boyfriends from asking questions.

I gulped in, feeling scared and suddenly feeling a bit hesitant about entering the house.

Kate held my hand firmly and led me to the door where she rang the doorbell.

We waited for a few seconds and the door was pulled open. We noticed a maid, she looked like she was possibly in her late twenties or early thirties, but either way looked young.

"Hello....how can I help you?", She asked politely. "Um... we're here to see April", Kate informed.

She looked at us for some time before speaking, "I'm sorry....I don't think the Miss is expecting any company".

"Please.....we just want to talk to her. We're worried, and she's not picking up our calls", I pleaded and the she bit her lip nervously, debating in her head before she sighed.

"Fine. But make it quick", she said and moved aside for us to go in.

Kate and I smiled and bowed. "Thank you!", Kate chirped and we both walked into the house. "My eyes wandered around the house. Trying to pick up any signs of Zeke.

"Um...", I started and she looked at me. "Is...um...is Zeke....around?".

"The young master?, No. He's out with his friends", she informed and I sighed in relief.

"Her room is upstairs, to the left. The door is painted a bubble gum pink", she informed and gave a small bow before retiring to her job.

Kate and I looked at each other, then quickly ran up the direction, and as mentioned, we came face to face with a pink door.

"Okay....this makes me want to barf", Kate muttered and I rolled my eyes, then knocked.

The door opened a few seconds after and April came into view. Her hair was a mess. It looked so tangled and messy.

She was dressed in a pink unicorn onesie with fluffy pink bunny slippers. Her eyes widened a fraction when she saw us.

"Hi", Kate and I chorused.

*****

"Carl told me", I muttered and she looked away. "He told me what happened".

                        •|Flash back|•

"I received a letter in class", he sighed.

"I had no idea who put it on my desk, or where it came from. But it was from April.

She asked to meet her at a class, she said she had something important she wanted to talk to me about. I hesitated, but.....I don't know.....you both started to hang out and I thought she  had something to tell me about you.

So I went. I had a free period before lunch break. Maybe she did, or maybe she skipped class. But when I entered the class, I found her.....on the ground.....she was bruised up...and half naked. Her clothes were in rags by her side. I was confused, but immediately ran, pulled my shirt and placed it over her.

I looked away as she put it on"

He added  quickly. "Why was she...beaten.....and naked?", I croaked out.

"The Magnets.", He replied and I could feel the anger in me boiling.

Them again.

"They got to her before I did."

Those bitches never stopped being bitches.

"While I stood there listening, the door was suddenly closed. I ran and tried to open it...but it was locked.

We knocked and called out for help. But no one seemed to have heard, or seen us. And no was was passing by.

I was....angry.....", he trailed off and I stared at him.

"I wanted to blame it on her. But then again, it wasn't her fault that a group of girls were born bitches. I wanted to ask why she asked to see me .... but then she hit me"

My mouth dropped open and I blinked continuously in shock. "Well that's new....", I trailed off and he breathed out a laugh.

"I felt annoyed.", He shrugged with a smile but continued. "I was about to snap at her, instead, she she snapped."

"Snapped?", I questioned and he laughed. "She called me a d*ck, a weakling, and a coward. She told me she knew I had feelings for you, but didn't understand why I decided to hide it. She didn't stop there", he scoffed.

"She Cursed some more- okay a lot. Then gave me a whole lesson on 'how not to be a boring ass coward'", we both laughed at this and I couldn't help but imagine Carl's face when that happened.

"Confess your feelings to the girl. And wait for her reply", he paused then continued, "was all she said, but then looked away.

We were both saved when a girl from your class noticed us. She immediately ran back, and soon after, the place was crowded with nosy students, Tony and Kate included", he shrugged and I Chuckled. " Then a teacher came to help.", He paused and looked at me.

"That was when you showed up", I looked down at my hands, a bit embarrassed that I took what I saw as something else.

I was embarrassed that i didn't trust Carl......and April.

I was embarrassed that I allowed that put me down and was willing to push my feelings away because of hurt and jealousy.

But I was also curious.

                            •|Present |•

"Why the hell does Camila hate you?", I asked and she sighed. "April...", Kate warned.

April looked up at us.

"Camila was my girlfriend", she replied.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Oh my goshhhhhhhhhhhh!

Things just got interesting.

I don't know about you guys but I love where this is going😜

I'm loving April more and more.

How about you guys??

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Thanks for reading y'all!

And please don't forget to vote and comment, also please share this awesome story!!!

Thanks!!!

-snakeybb.