#Chapter Seventeen#

"Wow....", I breathed out, not taking my eyes off the room for a second.

It was a large room of course. There were paintings mounted on the walls, statues of different sizes and colors, the floor itself was a huge painting of a lions head.

The ceiling was decorated with tiny crystal lights and a crystal chandelier in the middle.

"Beautiful", I muttered in awe as my eyes scanned the paintings some more. Carl was quiet, probably because he too was amazed by the room.

"It is beautiful", he replied and I felt the vibration of his voice from his back as it sent shivers down my spine.

I smiled and snuggled closely to the crook of his neck. "There are chairs here Carl, you can out me down on one".

He paused for some time before walking go a chair and gently placing me on it.

I looked up and almost gasped with how close our faces were to each other. He didn't budge. His blue eyes stared down at mine and I found myself captured by them.

The way they glittered with so much......

I can't explain.....

His scent was nice. And his minty breath fanned my face every second he breathed.

"I'm sorry. Um....I lost it there....", he apologized and sat by me. My heart kept pounding against my chest and my face felt hot.

This is too much. He has so much power over me. At this point rate I might do something I'll regret.

I slowly glanced over at him and smiled a little when I notice his entire face had turned a deep red.

He is blushing??

"You know......", I started and looked down at my legs. "I always loved art. But I'm not that great an artist. I always thought, admiring it was enough."

I stole another glance at him and this time he was staring back at me.

"You loved to write, dance and mold", my eyes widened a little as I stared back at him.

"How did you....",I trailed off, suddenly speechless and he gave a small smile.

"I watched you.....from my window", he confessed and looked away.

"And you still remember....."

"Of course.....why wouldn't I....",he replied.

"To be honest....you were the first to talk to me after we moved. 'The daughter of a rich business man would be so spoilt and tiring', I thought. But you proved me wrong"

"Well you were really annoying. I hated your pranks", I confessed and we both laughed.

"Well at least you noticed me"

Again, I paused. Yes. I did. I always did.

But what does he mean?

"It's weird.", I said and he rose a brow.

"What is?"

"You haven't called me Sugar in so long, you haven't teased me either....."

"What....you want me to?", He smirked and so rolled my eyes.

"There it is", I sighed and he chuckled.

"Well at least you noticed me"

His statement replayed  in my head over and over again and i found myself asking something almost shocking.