😭Chapter Thirty Three😭

I gasped. I was completely shocked and so so surprised. Not because  I was literally covered in glitter.

But because, gathered in the living room was Mom, Dad, Kate, her parents, Tony, his parents, and April and Linsey. By them was a table filled with food haven and I felt my eyes water.

"Oh my gosh", I breathed out as I hugged every one of them.

"Merry Christmas dear", the  parents greeted and I replied each with a "Merry Christmas" and a hug.

"But how...", I trailed off a whisper and Kate smacked my shoulder playfully. "Planned by Your boyfriend.", She wiggled her brows and I chuckled. I looked over at Carl who slowly made his towards me.

"This is my gift?", I breathed in awe and he shrugged. "Do you like it?", He asked. I could tell he was nervous and I smiled.

"I love it", I laughed and I pulled him into a hug.

We heard a knock on the door and I smiled. "Who's that?", Mom asked as she glanced towards the direction of the door.

"My gift for Carl", I announced and moved to the door after telling them to wait.

I opened the door and greeted the woman and Man before me.

The woman was dressed in a long red coat with white fur around the edges and a Red gown with matching red shoes. Her blonde hair was short and styled into a Bob.

The man had the same blonde hair. He was dressed in a black suit and shoes and his hair was jelled neatly.

Once we all entered the living room, Mom and Dad stared at them and back at me. I could tell they were shocked.

"Mom and Dad?", Carl called out as he stared in awe. "Hello darling", his mom greeted and he immediately ran and embraced them. His Dad patted his back as they took their time to catch up with each other. The whole time I stood there, watching with a smile.

He was happy, and I loved that his parents were too.

"Let me guess....", he trailed off after a short while and looked at me with a small smile. "Alex happened", he smirked and I shrugged with a little smile.

"She begged that we spend at least three days before we flew back home.", His mother informed with a small smile towards me.

"I always suspected you two", his Dad add with a little wink and I giggled.

"Um...Dad,Mom, let me introduce you to the new faces.", Carl said as he led his parents to the new friends he had made over four months.

I couldn't help but smile. Watching as everyone greeted each other with bright smiles on their faces.

Kate and April Walked over to me and we hugged.

"Tonight's not bad", Kate commented as we stared at the scene before us.

Carl was talking to Tony, The parents were obviously getting along in their own boring way, and Linsey was busy picking cookies one by one and gobbling them all down.

"So you finally asked Linsey huh?", I teased April and she giggled. "Yup. It was hard. But she decided to give it a try"

"Coming to the party?", Kate added and she shook her head.

"Being gay", She replied and we laughed. "Good for you", I smirked.

"We had a pretty fun year.", Kate started. "Especially since Carl showed up, then April". We nodded in agreement.

"It's been a pretty long for four months", I sighed.

"Meeting you girls was the best thing to happen to me", April sobbed. "Us too", Kate and I chorused as we patted her back.