|Chapter Fifteen|

"Whoa", I breathed in awe the second we entered the hotel. "This is just like heaven", Kate said as her eyes scanned the paintings and statues neatly aligned.

"This....", Dad started as he put his hand in his wallet and brought out two keys. "Will be our own personal hotel.

"Seriously?!", I squealed and he nodded. "Now you're all sharing rooms. The boys to one and same for the girls.", He informed before giving us our keys. "The pool is at the back of the hotel, you can call for food service, the number is written on a flyer on the tables in each room. And also, have fun kids", he said before smiling our way and walking towards their room with mom.

"I'm getting goosebumps", Tony confessed with a chuckle and we burst into laughter. "Let's check out our rooms", I smirked.

"Yeah!", They chorused.

**********

"You haven't told him yet?", I sighed and looked at Kate. "No Kate, I can't".

"So you'll just adore him from the dark?, Watch as he dates other girls?"

"No....yes.....", I sighed. "No. I just don't have the courage to tell him now."

She sighed and grabbed the pillow next to her. "We're in an island, a beautiful one, and on vacation. This is the best time to tell him", she ended and threw the pillow at my face.

I gave her a playful glare before sitting down. "Maybe.",her face lit up. "Maybe not",and her smile faded.

"You're so boring", she muttered and I chuckled.

We both heard a knock on our door and knowing who it was, I opened the door and paused.

"We're going down to have a swim. You two should come."

"Why are you....half naked?", I asked, staring at Tony. "Um...I just said so.", He shrugged.

"You know, for a geek you're well built. I'll give ya that". He chuckled. "Thanks I think. Where's Kate?"

"Uh she's.....", I trailed off the second I turned to see Kate standing behind me and staring at Tony's body.

"Oh c'mon! You're just seeing it?!!", I exclaimed and she nodded, not taking her eyes off him for a second.

"You two are so innocent", I rolled my eyes before leaving the two to their love talk and decided to get my swimming trunk.

A few minutes after, Kate joined in looking for her so called sexy trunk, which I rolled my eyes continuously at.

*****

"This pool.....is huge", I nodded in agreement as Kate and I stared at the wide blue pool.

"Get in!", Tony yelled and i almost choked when I noticed Carl by him.

"Damn", I muttered. He was right that time at the airport. He was really well built, for his age.

And what was with guys and wearing just shorts to swim!!!

I could count complete six pack, and he was grabbed in all the right places.

OMG!!! His V-line!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'm gonna faint!

"Earth to Alex!", It was like a slap back to reality as I turned to look at Kate, who smirked at me.

"Let's get in the pool"

"Um....okay". This is a bad idea. I might pass out from the incredible sexiness oozing out of Carl.

"You girls look hot", he smirked and his eyes landed on me and slowly devoured my body.

"Enjoying the view?", I asked with narrowed eyes and he smiled. "A little too much."

I rolled my eyes and smiled back at him. "You weren't lying when you said you were built"

"Oh sugar, a guy can lie about a lot of things except two. His body and his girl"

My heart skipped a beat at the mention of a girl and I started to panic. Does he have a girlfriend??

Where?

How?

What's her name???

"Haha", I muttered. "Are you both joining us, or are you gonna keep biting at each other!?", Kate yelled from the pool with Tony beside her holding a ball.

"Yeah, were coming", Carl chuckled and looked back at me. "C'mon", he gestured towards the pool and I followed right behind him.

"We have two groups!, Group one, and Group two!", She paused and looked between all of us.

"Okay! Group one, Alex and Tony, Group two, Carl and I"

I rose a brow at Kate and she smirked back at me. I expected her to pair me up with Carl. But for some reason I had a feeling in my gut, she knew what she was doing.

"Your girlfriend is evil", I said with narrowed eyes to Tony who laughed and shrugged. "That's one thing I love about her"

"It's a simple game of throw, catch and shoot. But once the game ends, the weak players in each team will regroup.", Kate informed and we all nodded.

"Okay. Game on.", She hissed dramatically, earning a chuckle from Tony and Carl, but an amused eye roll from me.

*******

"Play like a man!!!!", I scolded Tony who kept hiding his face from the ball and dipping himself in the water each time the ball was shot at us.

Kate was no better. She kept screaming and wincing each time the ball touched her.

I knew what was going on. But clearly Carl didn't, since he kept asking if she was okay.

On the final round, The ball was thrown towards Tony and I.

I positioned myself, waiting for the ball to draw closer so I could shoot it back at the opposing team, when Tony suddenly fell on me, forcing me into the water.

"Sorry!!", He rushed out as I balanced myself in the pool. "Are you alright?", I heard Carl ask and I turned to see him staring at me with a worried expression glued to his face.

"I'm fine", I assured with a smile and he nodded.

"But someone won't be", I said and turned to Tony. "I'm really sorry", he apologized with a small smile and I sighed.

"Okay....", I  scoffed, "what are you two up to?", I asked, this time giving questioning looks at The two couples.

"Well it's the end of the game", Kate said, obviously ignoring my question and she sighed, faking disappointment.

"Group one, Tony and I, and Group two...", she trailed off as her eyes landed on both Carl and I.

"...Carl and Alex", she ended with a smirk.

I know my best friend too well.

Was all I thought while I narrowed my eyes at her.

•••••••••••••••°°••••••••••••••••

Sorry for the late update readers, just feeling lazy.

Anyways I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

And I want to apologize for the short updates too, but I promise i will try my best to publish the next chapters.

Thanks for reading and please don't forget to vote and comment!

-snakeybb.